How to get an Ireland student visa?
How can I get an Ireland student visa?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Firstly, The type of Ireland Study Visa you should get will depend on the duration of your course.
In case your course duration is less than 90 days, you’ll have to apply for a ‘C Study Visa.’
If you’re planning to study at a university in Ireland for more than 90 days, you will need to go for a ‘D Study Visa.
Here’s how to do it-
- Head to this link on the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) website and click on ‘Continue,’ and then on ‘AVATS Online Application Form.’
- Fill the visa application form, print it out, then sign and date it.
- Add your supporting documents and submit them with the application as per the instructions on the form.
- You may also be asked to include Biometrics
Information as a part of your application process.
- Once you’re done, you will be asked to pay an amount of €60 as the Ireland student visa fees.
- Wait for at least 8 weeks – the regular Ireland Student
Visa processing time – for your application to get processed and only then book your flight tickets.
Read about the requirements for an Ireland student visa here: Ireland student visa requirements