looking for funding Ph.D project
Kurapati Ujwala last edited by
I am Kurapati Ujwala completed my master's in Genetics and Plant breeding discipline with an NTA scholarship from Junagadh Agricultural University, India. I am looking for a Funded Ph.D. program.
I am engaged in research work on the topic of Genetic Variability, Association studies, and selection indices in desi chickpea. Additionally, I am looking for new developments in my career.
ChristineJoseph last edited by
There are various universities abroad that provide fully-funded Ph.D. programs. Some of these are:
- University of Glasgow- College of Medicine, Veterinary and Life Sciences
- University of Bristol, UK
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- Ph.D. positions at The International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP), Germany
- Ph.D. positions at The Graduate School of Quantitative Biosciences Munich (QBM), Germany
You can learn more about these funded projects from our experts. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283.