BSc in Nursing
What are the application requirements for pursuing a BSc in Nursing in abroad colleges?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
The exact application requirements to apply for a BSc in Nursing will vary from one university to another. So to be sure, go through the university website thoroughly to find out what are the documents required for application.
Now, while some of these requirements might vary overall, here are the common documents that you will need to upload on their submission portal-
- SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Letters of recommendation (from your teachers, professors, etc.).
- Proof of language proficiency, either IELTS, TOEFL, PTE (depends on the country).
- Aptitude test scores, like SAT or ACT.
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities.
The academic intake for this course is conducted twice a year, January-February and August-September. Depending on which season you would like to enroll in, you should start your application at least 6 months ahead. So if you plan well in advance, you might be even eligible to apply for a scholarship which will significantly reduce your expenditure.
If you want to know more about pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an abroad college, then read our blog: BSc Nursing | Why it’s the best career option for you!