Immigrant visa interview
Jay Shetty last edited by
Which are some frequently asked questions in immigrant visa interviews?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
An immigration visa is granted after a detailed interview with the applicant to know their immigration reason and if they are eligible to move to another country or not. The process is followed by lengthy documentation and permits required to make it to the final stage of the visa approval process, which is the interview stage. Here are a few frequently asked questions in immigrant visa interviews-
- Have you ever been to the country? If yes, what visa did you apply for?
- Are you traveling with someone else?
- Tell us about the company you are working for.
- Where else have you worked before?
- Did you ever work in the country without an authorization?
Contact us or connect with our study abroad consultants for any related queries or assistance!