SOP for Manchester University
What are the things that I should take care of while writing an SOP for Manchester University?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Following are some tips for writing an SOP for Manchester University:
- You should demonstrate academic interest, subject specific knowledge, ability and motivation to succeed.
- The statement will only be convincing if the points are backed up by hard evidence ie examples drawn from academic achievements, work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- The statement needs to be concise and should only include information that is strictly relevant. Don't tell your life story.
- Consideration needs to be given to the content, structure and style of the statement.
- Organise the information; focus on one topic/theme at a time and ensure the text logically progresses.
- Be positive and try to start each section with the most impressive evidence or information.