Documents for Visa Interview
What are the documents required for Visa Interview?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Following are the documents required for Visa Interview:
- Non-immigrant visa application form (Form DS-160).
- Standardized digital color passport photo taken recently.
- A valid passport
- Receipt of visa application fee payment ($160).
- Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F-1) Student Status (Form I-20).
- Documents proving adequate financial support during your stay in the US (Bank Statement).
- Diplomas, Transcripts, Certificates, and Degrees from your attended schools. Along with that, Scores from Standardized tests such as TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE, etc.
- Documents that serve as proof of your intent to return upon completing your program.
If you want to know more about US Visa, then read: A guide on how to study in USA for international students
If you still need help choosing the right country for you, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.