New Zealand work visa
What are the requirements of a New Zealand work visa?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Some of the most common requirements for a New Zealand work permit include-
- Proof of good character – You will have to complete a character questionnaire and have police certificates from your country of origin and any other country where you have lived for at least 5 years after turning 17.
- Proof of being bona fide.
- Official passport and/or certificate of identity.
- Two acceptable visa photographs as per specifications.
- Translated official documents if the originals are in a native language and not in English.
- Medical certificate as proof of physical fitness.
- Recent Character Proof and Identity Proof.
- You should also have a RealMe work account. This account acts as your profile with the New Zealand immigration department and is the primary point of formal communication.
Read about all these points in detail here: New Zealand work visa – what you should know
If you still need help choosing the right country for you, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or email@example.com.