eligibility criteria for a Canada work visa
What are the eligibility criteria for a Canada work visa?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
To legally obtain a work visa for Canada, there are a few criteria that need to be met-
- A completely filled-out visa application form must be submitted.
- Your valid passport or any other travel document specified by IRCC
- Offer letter from employee
- Letter of invitation from employee
- Medical exam certificate
- A filled out VFS (Visa Facilitation Services) consent form.
- Need enough proof of reserve or funds to support your travel.
- Other documents, if required.
Read about all these points in detail here: Canada work visa – Everything you need to know!
If you still need help choosing the right country for you, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or email@example.com.