Which books should I use to prepare for the TOEFL exam?
ChristineJoseph last edited by ChristineJoseph
The ideal TOEFL books help students with test-taking tactics, practice questions, and explanations for the answers to specific questions.
- The official guide to the TOEFL test (ETS)
- Barron’s TOEFL iBT, 15th Edition
- Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL iBT (CUP)
- TOEFL iBT prep plus (Kaplan)
- The Princeton Review’s TOEFL iBT Prep 2021
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT, 2016-17 Edition
- Mometrix’s TOEFL preparation book, 2021-2022
- Essential Words for the TOEFL (Barron’s)
- Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier
- TOEFL Grammar Guide: 23 Grammar Rules You Must Know to Guarantee Your Success on the TOEFL Exam
- Nova’s speaking and writing strategies