What exactly should I write in my college essay?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Most of your college application is filled with hard facts about you, like your academic scores, test scores, and the projects you’ve done. A college essay is the only part of your application where you get to talk about your personality. Here's what to write-
- Have a grand opening
- Talk about your future plans
- Stress on your experience
- Share your academic interests
- Mention a few co-curricular activities
- Talk about the university
Not all of these points are necessary to mention in your essay. And you certainly don’t need to mention them in this order.