Eligibility criteria for student loan
Could you please tell me the eligibility criteria for acquiring a student loan?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
The process of getting a loan can be tedious. The eligibility criteria for student loan in the case of domestic loans-
- The student applying must be a resident of the country.
- He/she must have confirmed admission to a recognized educational institute.
- The age of the student must be between 18 to 35 years during loan application.
- Students pursuing full-time courses need to have a co-applicant.
Even though different banks may have their own set of requirements, some conditions remain the same for all courses. Here are a few things a student who is planning to study abroad requires for a loan-
- He/she must have a student VISA at the time of loan application.
- The student must also show that he/she is financially capable of repaying the loan.