University of Findlay
Anamika Reddy last edited by
What is the eligibility criteria for the University of Finlay?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Admission requires a diploma from an accredited high school in a college preparatory course of study or a GED certificate. The following criteria are used as entrance requirements for first-time students at the University of Findlay-
- High school grades (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) and class rank are required.
- Academic letter of recommendation (only required for students pursuing a major in the College of Education)
- Other measures of academic and personal achievement (character, study habits, personality, etc.)
- International students applying to Findlay’s undergraduate program must have a TOEFL (iBT) mark of at least 61, an IELTS mark of at least 6.0, a Pearson Test of English (academic) mark of at least 50, or an international test of English proficiency (iTEP) mark of at least 3.5.
- International students who received their secondary and/or post-secondary education in English may apply for exemption from this requirement.