ROI on MBA colleges from Top B-Schools ?
I want to do MBA in Marketing from one of the top B-schools. What is the Return of investment that I can expect?
Juhi rathod last edited by admin
The top MBA colleges that provide the best ROI are:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, University in Stanford, California
- Imperial College Business School
- Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, US
- Tepper Business School, Carnegie Mellon University
- The MIT Sloan School of Management, MIT
These universities have some of the best MBA programs that help students get highly lucrative jobs. An example of a really good ROI is MIT Sloan. The average tuition fee at MIT Sloan is $46,704 while, the average starting salary is as high as $76,184 per annum. Getting into these universities depends entirely on your scores, documents, and overall profile. You can take a look at iSchoolConnect's recommedation engine to find the best colleges that fit your profile and scores. Happy studying!