The application process at the University of Gloucestershire
Myra Chowdhury 0 last edited by
What is the application process at the University of Gloucestershire?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Both domestic and international applicants must meet the same requirements for admission to the University of Gloucestershire-
How to apply- You can apply for a PG course on the online application portal and for a UG course, you can apply through the UCAS protocol.
Application fee- 20 GBP is the application fee for UCAS (Single course)
- Academic records from high school to the most recent degree obtained
- IELTS/TOEFL score
- Purpose statement (for PG)
- Individual statement (for UG)
- Resume references for academic work (for PG courses)
- Evidence of financial viability
- A valid passport and student visa for the UK
Read about all these points in detail here: University of Gloucestershire application process, and more!
If you still need help knowing more about the University of Gloucestershire, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.