Documents required for Thompson Rivers University
Myra Chowdhury 0 last edited by
What are the documents required for Thompson Rivers University?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
The following documents are necessary for admission to the university-
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL/ IELTS)
- Two LOR (one academic and one professional reference)
- Scanned copies of original or official transcripts (or certified copies) of secondary school grades and any post-secondary universities.
- Evidence of sufficient funds (bank statement)
- A copy of a current passport
- Certificate of Completion (if the awarded undergraduate degree does not indicate on the transcript)
- Letter of intent
Read about all these points in detail here: Thompson Rivers University | Rankings, admission, and more
If you still need help choosing the right university, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or email@example.com.