Italian student visa
What is the process for obtaining an Italian student visa?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
The first step in applying for an Italian student visa is determining if you require a Schengen Student Visa, a Long-stay Student Schengen Visa, or a National Visa. Follow these procedures to have your student visa application accepted once you've determined the form of visa you need as a student-
- Find out where you need to apply for the Schengen Visa.
- Apply for the visa 3 months before your trip to Italy or, at the latest, 15 days before your flight to Italy.
- Fill out the visa application form by providing all the necessary personal details.
- Book an appointment at your local European Consulate or Embassy or Schengen VAC.
- Attend the interview, answer all the questions truthfully, and then pay the student visa fee