Should I take the GMAT at home?
Is it a good idea? What are the pros and cons?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by Nikhil fernandes
A lot of factors go into making that decision-
- Technical Requirements
- Environment Requirements
- Writing Materials
- Exam pattern
The pros of GMAT online are-
- You can take it from home and control your environment
- You can send your scores to universities for free
- The test doesn't have an AWA section
- It's cheaper
The pros of regular GMAT are-
- The environment and set up is ready for you at the test center
- All business schools are accepting these scores
- You'll get a break between quants and verbal sections
- You can re-take the test
You can read the details here.