At-home GRE equipment requirements
Prateek Patra last edited by
What all things do I need?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
GRE online exam equipment requirements-
- If you have a desktop or a laptop with Windows installed, you’re good to go.
- Make sure you use Chrome or Firefox for browsing and install the ETS Test Browser on your system. This is the browser where the test will be taken.
- Once you’ve set up the ETS Test Browser, add the ProctorU extension to your browser and run a ProctorU System Check.
- Since you won’t be allowed to use headsets or earphones, make sure you have an internal or external microphone and speakers.
- An in-built camera or a webcam will also be needed so that you can show a 360-degree view of your room to the proctor.
- You can also use your phone camera to show your room.