How do I register for GRE?
What is the GRE registration process?
The registration process for GRE is pretty straightforward-
- First, create an account on the ETS website.
- To register online, go to “My GRE Home” page, select “Register”, and then “Find Test Centers.”
- Note that ETS administers the GRE at Prometric test centers.
- Pay the registration fee for the exam, which is $205, and there you are!
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from ETS regarding your test date and time.
Nikhil fernandes last edited by
You can access your test registration on the GRE dashboard as well (login to your account to check)
ChristineJoseph last edited by
The registration process for GRE at home exam is different, though
Juhi rathod last edited by
Yesss, if you're taking the GRE at home exam-
- Create an account on the ETS website.
- Go to the “My GRE” homepage, select “Register”, and then “Find Test Centers”.
- Now, select the option for “Test at Home” and make the standard payment of $205.
- Within a day, ProctorU will send you instructions to create an account along with a link.
- Use these to log in and select your test date and time.
Once you have scheduled your test, a countdown timer will appear on your dashboard.