- Glance through the answer choices before calculating the answer, as it can help you solve the question much faster.
- Do not make any assumptions and only use the information that is given in the passage to answer the questions.
- Go through multiple model essays to get an idea of how you should write the answers.
- Practice is the key to perfection. A single question may have multiple parts. Hence, it is important to answer each of those correctly to get credits.
Posts made by ChristineJoseph
RE: GMAT Preparation
RE: 80% in exams
Congratulations on scoring well in your board exams. You are eligible to apply for an arts program at the University of Manitoba. However, your score should be no less than 60% in each course-
- A third academic course
- A fourth academic course
RE: PG Certificate clinical oral surgery
Yes, the University of Bristol definitely offers a PG certificate in clinical oral surgery. In this program, you will attend outpatient clinics and operate under close supervision in the oral surgery department of the University of Bristol Dental School.
RE: University of Birmingham eligibility
There are a few eligibility criteria to enrol for a pathway course at the University of Birmingham-
- You attend a partnered pathway school of the university.
- Be applying to study at least one full-time undergraduate programme.
- Experience to public care.
RE: Chancellor's International Scholarship
The Chancellor's International Scholarship at the University of Hertfordshire is available for applicants classified as international for fee purposes who have applied and been offered a place to study at the University in September 2022 for the first time. Amounts are variable from £500 up to £4000.
RE: University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
Following are some details about the University of Calgary International Entrance:
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university's English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
RE: LOR for New York University
NYU requires first-year applicants to submit two letters of recommendation. One must be from a school counselor. The second must be from a teacher who has taught you. The counselor letter provides insight to a student’s college-preparedness and general character exhibited in high school. The teacher letter speaks to a student’s ability in the classroom and level of participation. Both are helpful in our evaluation process. Similarly, both provide information about the applicant that we might otherwise not know. For NYU, a third letter can be submitted if the student feels that this recommendation will provide context that the first two do not.
RE: SOP for Manchester University
Following are some tips for writing an SOP for Manchester University:
- You should demonstrate academic interest, subject specific knowledge, ability and motivation to succeed.
- The statement will only be convincing if the points are backed up by hard evidence ie examples drawn from academic achievements, work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- The statement needs to be concise and should only include information that is strictly relevant. Don't tell your life story.
- Consideration needs to be given to the content, structure and style of the statement.
- Organise the information; focus on one topic/theme at a time and ensure the text logically progresses.
- Be positive and try to start each section with the most impressive evidence or information.
RE: Financial Aids at Yale University
Scholarships and other grants at Yale University are often referred to as gift aid because they do not need to be repaid. Such gift aid falls into one of three categories in the Yale financial aid award:
U.S. veterans and service members may also choose to use their military education benefits at Yale.
Military Benefits and Financial Aid
VA Education and Training website
RE: LOR for McGill University
LOR for McGill University must meet the following conditions:
The program the student has applied to must be clearly indicated and the letter should include information that would aid an admissions committee in making an informed decision.
Letters must be dated and not be more than 12 months old.
The referee must indicate his/her position and full contact information at the institution.
RE: Application Fee for University of Alberta
In order to submit your application, you must submit an application fee of either CAD $125 application fee (for new applicants to the University of Alberta or CAD $75 (for current or previous University of Alberta students). This application fee is non-refundable. Please note: the application fee varies for professional program applications, please check their website for more information.
RE: PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIP OF DISTINCTION
Criteria for President's Scholarship of Distinction at University of Waterloo:
- Early May admission average of 95%+
- Available to students admitted to full-time first-year degree studies at Waterloo and who are beginning post-secondary studies for the first time in September.
RE: SOP for Cornell University
Here's your checklist for writing an SOP for the Cornell University:
- Describe your academic background in enough detail to show your experience and preparedness in the field
- Show that you are a good fit for the program you are applying to
- Define why you want a graduate degree in this field
- Demonstrate that you are self-motivated, persistent, competent, and have the skills necessary to be successful in graduate school
- Follow the ASOP instructions as defined by the program you are applying to
- Polished, proofread, and had others review your ASOP