That honestly depends on what subjects you'd like to study
But you can start this by looking at-
University of Iowa
India Bloomington University
University of Texas
Boston University, and more
Posts made by Juhi rathod
RE: Professional Letter of Recommendation format
A Professional LOR talks about your work ethic and performance as an employee
This letter is usually given by your team leader, manager, senior manager, and if you are an entrepreneur, your mentor or a co-founder
Here, you can highlight-
- The kind of projects you’ve worked on
- Any awards you’ve won
- The CSR initiatives you participated in, or
- Any other achievements from your workplace
RE: What are some of the cheapest countries to study abroad for Indian students?
Update from my end- Higher education in Denmark is free for students who are from EU/EEA or Switzerland!
But if you're from somewhere else, you would have to pay tuition of anywhere between 6000 and 16,000 euros per annum.
RE: What are the best countries for immigration for students?
I second Kathleen
What sets Canada further apart is the way it welcomes international students.
Not only is Canada culturally diverse, but it also very friendly and open-minded.
You will see students from all over the world, including India, China, France, and South Korea, studying in Canada.
RE: GRE sample essays
- GRE Analyze an Issue task-
The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
- GRE Analyze an Argument task-
“To reverse a decline in listener numbers, our owners have decided that WWAC must change from its current rock-music format. The decline has occurred despite population growth in our listening area, but that growth has resulted mainly from people moving here after their retirement. We must make listeners of these new residents. We could switch to a music format tailored to their tastes, but a continuing decline in local sales of recorded music suggests limited interest in music. Instead we should change to a news and talk format, a form of radio that is increasingly popular in our area.”
Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.
- GRE Analyze an Issue task-
RE: How important are the academic scores of a student?
Even though you may not have scored so well in school, a report showing that you enrolled in specific courses and earned recognition while doing so would be very helpful in enhancing your profile.
RE: What is the Germany university admission process?
Germany university admission process-
- The first thing you need to know is that before you study in Germany, you are required to have a Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB), meaning ‘higher education entrance qualification’.
- Once you have that, find out if your qualifications are accepted by the German university you want to apply to.
- Conduct extensive research and find a program and a university that best suits your scores as well as preferences.
- Then, check the university language requirements.
- Submit your scores of tests such as GRE, GMAT, IELTS /TOEFL, etc. along with your past educations scores and the relevant documents.
- Now, all you need to do is submit your application and wait for the results.
RE: How to apply to a university in Australia for masters?
How to apply to a university in Australia-
- Your first step will be to decide if you want to apply for admission into undergraduate, graduate coursework, or graduate research programs.
- You can also choose a combination of a bachelor’s and a master’s degree program. Once you’ve decided, explore and pick a course of your choice.
- Look up the admission requirements for your chosen program. See if you fulfill the academic requirements they’ve stated.
- Then, check if your standard test scores match their criteria (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etcetera, depending on the program). International students are required to take the TOEFL or the IELTS tests to be eligible for admission.
- Once you’re sure you are sure you fulfill all criteria, it’s time to visit the course page on their website and apply!