iSchoolConnect is looking for a talented Digital or Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. More specifically, we are looking for a seasoned marketer with experience in Paid Marketing as well as Digital Marketing. As part of iSchoolConnect's marketing team, you'll play a critical role in formulating and implementing marketing strategies to drive both awareness, lead generation, nurturing opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, develop, implement and optimize PPC campaigns/strategies including keyword research and analysis across paid online channels.
- Effectively execute re-marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing ad campaigns on major search engines like Google, Bing as well as platforms such as FB, IG, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Tracking, analysis, and subsequent optimization of PPC & remarketing campaigns/initiatives on a daily basis.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, lead tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Guide SEO strategies to provide the best possible output to improve website domain.
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Perform competitive analysis of other companies within the industry and draw and implement inferences from the data.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Required to have an undergraduate degree in related fields. Preference will be given to MBA holders.
- Extensive experience running all manner of Google Ads as well as FB, IG, LinkedIn, and Quora ads.
- Should have an in-depth understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, FB Business Manager, HubSpot, Quora ads, LinkedIn ads platform, etc., Knowledge about tools such as Lucky Orange, SEMRush, etc., will be an added advantage.
- A highly data-driven professional, with good knowledge of presentation and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.