Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying, and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. You are required to work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. You must typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. You are also responsible for day-to-day supervision for a small team of associates; provide coaching and input into the performance management process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Passionate engineer with 2+ years of hands-on front-end experience working with Angular.
- Good experience working on Angular 7+
- Very good understanding and practical experience in manipulating browsers DOM
- Ability to quickly take visual specs and produce responsive web pages
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience working with scalable, high-performance systems.
- Hunger for learning
- Self-starter with a drive to technically mentor your cohort of developers.