Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying, and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. You are required to work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. You must typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. You are also responsible for day-to-day supervision for a small team of associates; provide coaching and input into the performance management process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Front end - Angular 7+
- Backend - NodeJS
- Experience working with scalable, high-performance systems.
- Strong understanding of database design; Experience of NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in API integration, Application deployment.
- Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting.
- Strong problem-solving ability. Experience in designing system architecture for solving complex problems with a sound understanding of object-oriented programming and Design Patterns.
- Experience in Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies.
- Experience of using tools like git is a plus.
- Hunger for learning
- Self-starter with a drive to technically mentor your cohort of developers.