iSchoolConnect is looking for a talented SEO specialist to join our team. We're looking for a candidate who is experienced in website SEO development and the analysis of all its technical aspects. The candidate will be expected to create and implement SEO strategies for the website and social media. They will also be in charge of managing the SEO optimization strategies for any changes in the website structure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage & report SEO performance and optimization efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Work with a team to develop and execute site migration, content, and redirection strategies for large and complex websites.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques and collaborate with others within the marketing department to upgrade SEO strategies accordingly.
- Analyze the effect of website structure and UI/UX on SEO.
- Execute link-building campaigns to meet SEO goals.
- Perform competitive analysis of other companies within the industry and draw and implement inferences from the data.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Required to have an undergraduate degree in related fields. Preference will be given to MBA holders.
- Should have an in-depth understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console. Knowledge about HubSpot, Lucky Orange will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.