Video Editor & Graphic Designing
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, edit and animate, on-brand, original videos, and/or motion graphics sequences that communicate the brand and product message effectively.
- Develop concepts, edit video, audio, and create design artworks for all web materials as required by the campaigns.
- Collaborate with the team to establish the direction of video projects and brainstorm creative concepts.
- Edit, polish and combine raw video footage provided by other content creators/ team members or clients.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in Video editing, motion graphics, and audio editing.
- Assist in idea generation and creative briefs
- Develop storyboards in close collaboration with the marketing team, other designers, or respective stakeholders
- Share video best practices, latest trends, and technology for social and digital platforms.
- Demonstrate proficiency in ideating video campaigns for brand awareness to reach the company's awareness goals.
- Organize, manage, and make the deliverable process efficient for everybody to understand.
- Must have an understanding of template creations and usability for efficient and consistent brand language
- Must have a good sense of color, typography, layout, audio, and effects.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Previously had experience in video production for 2+ years.
- Familiar with web video environments and various shooting and editing styles.
- Experienced in motion graphics editing and text edits skills.
- Experienced in managing every phase of production from conceptualization, scripting, filming to post - production, will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Premiere Pro (or other relevant software), photoshop, and illustrator.