Tap to Read ➤

4 types of work permits in France

Dive into the diverse work permits available for professionals and students looking to work in France.
Temporary Work Permit:
Catered for short-duration jobs, this permit allows non-EU/EEA nationals to work in France for up to 12 months.
EU Blue Card:
A special permit for non-EU nationals with high qualifications, granting the ability to work and live in any EU country, including France.
Student Work Permit:
Allow students to work part-time alongside their studies, ensuring they gain practical experience while studying.
Suitable for longer work durations, this visa acts both as a work and residence permit, simplifying the process for extended stays.
Want to study and work in France but still have questions? Swipe up now!
Contact us now!