Table of Contents
The AICTE, in collaboration with Cisco and NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime, has created a virtual internship program. The program is part of AICTE’s digital skilling project, which is being in collaboration with NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime.
20,000 virtual internships in cybersecurity will be available through the Cisco Networking Academy program. This uncommon partnership between industry and government will help to establish a pool of qualified workers for future industrial employment. The interns will receive INR 10,000 and a certificate based on the quality of their work if they complete the internship successfully.
AICTE is a statutory entity, and a national technical education council under the Department of Higher Education’s jurisdiction. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
The organization was founded in 1945 as an advisory group and then received a legislative standing in 1987. AICTE’s responsibilities include the country’s management education and technical education system’s coordinated growth and efficient planning.
Note: Please keep in mind that this internship is not the same as Cisco India’s Standard Internship Program, which you will find on Cisco’s job page. As a result, all aspirants should visit the official AICTE Internship 2022 website for further information.
Details on the AICTE internship 2022
- To avail of the internship, all candidates must finish the Introduction to Packet Tracer and Cyber Security Essentials course through the NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime Cyber Security Internship program.
- Only second and third-year engineering students from any Cisco Networking Academy-affiliated university are eligible to participate in the internship program.
- After completing the courses at the virtual internship site, applicants need to attend a 3-hour industry session given by Cisco.
- Following the industrial session, applicants will use the Packet Tracer Simulation Tool to construct a secure network for their university under the supervision of a faculty coordinator at their universities.
- Candidates must appear for a final quiz round after completing and submitting the work.
Who will conduct the AICTE internship in 2022?
The AICTE, in collaboration with Cisco and NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime, has created a virtual internship program. The program is part of AICTE’s digital skilling project, administered in collaboration with NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime.
On the other hand, virtual internships start with 20,000 applicants through Cisco Networking Academy.
Who can apply for the AICTE internship in 2022?
The following applicants are eligible for the internship opportunity.
- Candidates studying BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, or diploma programs at EduSkills member engineering and polytechnic institutions are eligible to participate.
- Applicants from any branch and year are eligible to apply.
- Students need to commit to two months.
AICTE internship registration and how to apply for the AICTE internship 2022?
Applicants should be aware of the following important details before applying.
- Students must register for this program through the AICTE Internship Portal.
- The institute’s administration will receive the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Students will be able to enroll in the AWS Academy Portal along with having access to the courses.
- They must complete online tests in four weeks to complete the course.
- Students who complete the online course will be a project.
- Participants must finish the assignment in four weeks with the assistance of their professors and submit it in the manner specified.
- During the project’s four days, students will participate in eight-hour mentorship sessions led by industry professionals. Corporate HRs will provide two hours of career advancement seminars to students over one day.
Global Corporates will hire students who complete the virtual internship according to the website. Those interested in applying should visit the official website for further information.
- After the internship programme, if a candidate completes the coursework and passes the final quiz, he or she will be eligible for an internship certificate based on their performance.
- Selected candidates will be hired for two months and will receive a certificate of accomplishment and a digital badge.
- AICTE has announced the availability of 5000 new virtual internship opportunities for students in any year of their degree. These have been a strong source to enhance the students’ employability skills.
- Technical students, as well as higher education students studying under the University Grants Commission (UGC), can take part in the AICTE internship opportunities.
We hope this blog post was informative and helpful. If you have any doubts, you can reach us here.
You can also leave a comment below and share your thoughts.
Liked this blog? Internships Abroad | Top 4 ones that you should know of!
Q1. Which organization provides these internship opportunities?
Answer – AICTE internships are offered by CISCO, Salesforce, RSB Transmission India Limited, and the Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE).
Q2. Is AICTE accreditation granted to IIT?
Answer – IIT, one of India’s top engineering schools, has been denied approval by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Q3. Is UGC or AICTE the best option?
Answer – It is preferable to have a UGC approval since it will be recognized worldwide. Although AICTE is a form of government recognition, it lacks international applicability.