Table of Contents
All the best for exam | How can you help?
Exam preparation can entail being engrossed in mind-numbing schoolwork day and night. If you know someone studying for a challenging exam, try sending them good-luck wishes to keep them motivated and inspired. Your ‘all the best for exam quotes’ and encouraging remarks before a test can make all the difference.
Friends, significant others, college dorm pals, and loved ones can benefit from the messages and quotes in this blog. Give them a boost of motivation and encouragement by wishing them well in a unique way. Motivational phrases and photos are also given to help uplift and inspire students who have been cramming for hours, are running low on energy, or need to pick me up. Check out these quotes and wish your loved ones all the best for exam during this exam season!
Short text messages
Short best wishes messages can inspire in a similar way as lengthy motivational quotes.
- Good luck with your exams!
- Wishing you all the best on your test!
- Get ’em, tiger!
- You’ve got this. The test will be over in just a few hours, and we’ll have dinner soon.
- Don’t think about the test; think about the A!
- YOU WILL ROCK THIS TEST!
- You’ve made it so far, and you only have a little way to go.
- The test is in the bag.
- Thinking of you on test day! Good luck!
- You’re going to ace this, and then we will party hard.
- You’re inches from the end! Keep your momentum and finish strong.
- Tests suck but you rock! You’re going to pass with flying colors.
- I almost didn’t even want to send this since you ALWAYS do so well—best of luck on the tests today!
Confidence-building text messages
- You’ve almost made it! Good luck getting through today.
- You don’t need to be scared of the test; that test needs to be scared of you.
- It all ends today. You vs. test. Make sure you win!
- Today you show that test who’s boss.
Funny inspirational best wishes for the exam
- Good luck finishing your paper! I’ll check Facebook for you in the meantime.
- Stop checking your text messages and focus on writing your paper!
- Your professor will be so impressed with your paper that she’ll wonder if she is your student.
- Don’t sleep. Finish paper! Stay awake!
- News from the outside world- nothing important. Keep studying.
Incentives to succeed
- If you do well on your tests, I will let you choose any gift you want from your favorite store. Sounds too good to be true? Try me.
- Finish studying for this test already so we can hang out again!
- I have so many party ideas that I haven’t been able to do because you’re busy studying. Want to find out what they are? Ace the test!
Top motivational quotes for exams
Share this collection of some of the finest exam-motivating quotes with your child and watch their self-esteem rise. You can also write these motivating exam quotes for students on placards and hang them as posters on your walls for further visual stimulation.
1. You can do it
“If you hear a voice within you say, ‘you cannot paint,’ then, by all means, paint, and that voice will be silenced” – Vincent Van Gogh.
Insights for your child
Van Gogh, the famed Dutch painter, is claimed to have created over 2,100 works of art in a little more than a decade. He couldn’t have done it if he didn’t trust himself. He is regarded as one of the finest painters. Many of his works are the costliest in the world. Teach your child to believe in themselves. Developing a ‘Can Do’ attitude will inspire her to perform well in her tests.
2. You do have time
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have the same hours per day given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein” – H Jackson Brown Jr.
Insights for your child
All the famous people named by American author Brown led successful lives, contributing significantly to society. It was made possible through careful time management. Make it clear to your youngster that every moment is valuable and cannot be wasted. Allow your children to understand that, rather than stating, ‘There’s no time,’ they must make time to complete all of their studies before the examinations.
3. Work hard
“There is no substitute for hard work” – Thomas Edison.
Insights for your child
It comes from one of the world’s finest inventors, who has 1,093 US patents (either individually or jointly) and has successfully submitted 1,239 non-US patents. Nothing but sheer hard work could have brought him this far. Make sure your child believes in the value of hard work.. Nothing can ever take its place. Teach your children to work hard and put forth constant effort in academics. Children will profit significantly from consistency.
Some more inspirational quotes
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible.'” -Audrey Hepburn
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” -General Colin Powell
- “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” -David Bly.
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” -Robert Collier.
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” -Albert Einstein.
- “The best way to finish an unpleasant task is to get started.” -Anonymous
- “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going.” -Sam Levenson.
- Good wishes can keep your mind clear in challenging circumstances. They relax you in stressful conditions and elicit positive feelings and other similar responses.
- Exam preparation leads to being engrossed in mind-numbing studies all the time. If you know a student preparing for a challenging exam, send them good-luck wishes that keep them motivated and inspired.
- Sharing motivating quotes with your child and watching their self-esteem rise can make you happy. You can also write these motivating exam quotes on placards and hang them as posters on the walls to inspire them.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on quotes to wish all the best for exam. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read more: Motivational Quotes for students’ success | 10 Quotes that push students
Q1. How do you encourage someone before an exam?
Ans- How to help a friend doing exams
- Ask them what they need
- Know their timetable
- Go to the exam center
- Talk about their last exam
- Spend time together
- Offer to be their study partner
- Share mindfulness practices
- Remind them of their worth
Q2. What to say to inspire students?
Ans- Things to say to students to inspire them-
- Tell me about what you are doing.
- Your ideas are so creative.
- I can see that you are trying so hard.
- It is fun spending time together, isn’t it?
- Your desire to learn makes me so proud of you.
- I love your enthusiasm for this task.
- I can see that you are working so hard on this.
Q3. What’s better than saying good luck?
Ans- Saying ‘all the best to you can be a formal way to wish someone good luck. You can also use it in a text message to someone you don’t talk to often.