Table of Contents
- Top 60 fun This or That questions
- Here are some fun and lighthearted This or That questions based on food & drink-
- Some hilarious This or That questions that are bound to have you giggling include-
- Some stimulating This or That questions you can consider asking include-
- Some work-related This or That questions you can ask include-
- Here are some interesting This or That questions created specifically to ask in your friend circle-
- Some effective This or That questions to pose to students include-
- Key takeaways
The COVID-19 pandemic took the world by storm, effectively altering the way we live our lives. Millions of people and families around the world were confined to the four walls of their homes in an attempt to curb the rapid spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This birthed a wide range of fun, interactive, and engaging games that proved to be a wonderful way to pass time with friends and family. Post the COVID-19 pandemic, games such as This or That continue to be enjoyed as forms of entertainment and social activity around the world. If This or That is on the agenda for your next family gathering, keep reading to learn more about our curated list of top 60 fun This or That questions!
Top 60 fun This or That questions
One of the most enjoyable aspects of playing this game is that the This or That questions can range from funny, to mundane, to absolutely outrageous!
Here are some fun and lighthearted This or That questions based on food & drink-
- Fruits or vegetables?
- Pancakes or waffles?
- Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
- Coffee or tea?
- Sweet or savory?
- Rice or bread?
- French fries or onion rings?
- Mashed potatoes or baked potatoes?
- Soup or salad?
- Scrambled eggs or omelets?
Food & drink This or That questions are easy-to-answer and can spark some interesting conversations amongst the players! Another category worth considering is funny This or That questions!
Some hilarious This or That questions that are bound to have you giggling include-
- Sort by price or sort by rating?
- Glass half-full or half-empty?
- Mistaken lyrics or misquoted movies?
- Bad dye job or bad haircut?
- Bad breath or body odor?
- Finding your soulmate or winning the lottery?
- Robots or dinosaurs?
- A parking ticket or speeding ticket?
- A restaurant where every dish is calorie-free or a store where every item is free?
- Animals dressed as humans or babies dressed as animals?
If you think This or That questions can’t be challenging, think again! Our next set of This or That questions helps players identify their innate preferences and biases!
Some stimulating This or That questions you can consider asking include-
- Rebuild an old car or ride in a classic car?
- Have a home with hardwood floors or have a home with a carpet?
- Turn up the heat or cuddle up in a blanket?
- Be on the news or work for the news?
- Adopt children or have children?
- Wait for someone to apologize to you or apologize first?
- Be naturally good with children or good with animals?
- Front porch or back porch?
- Better at speaking or better at writing?
- Take an art class or teach an art course?
This or That is also a game that can be played with your work colleagues over a video conference call! The right This or That questions can be a remarkable way to learn more about the team members you are working with.
Some work-related This or That questions you can ask include-
- Text messages or calls?
- Coffee or hot chocolate?
- Write a long email or conduct an hour-long meeting?
- Notebooks or digital notepads?
- Cars or motorcycles?
- Meetings in the morning or meetings in the evening?
- Laptops or tablets?
- Typing an email on your phone or typing an email on your computer?
- Casual dress code or formal dress code?
- Black coffee or coffee with cream and sugar?
If it’s just you and your friends getting together for a weekend brunch, a game of This or That can add to the fun!
Here are some interesting This or That questions created specifically to ask in your friend circle-
- Don’t share food or share food?
- A text message or social media message?
- Video games or board games?
- ‘Good morning’ text messages or ‘Good night’ text messages?
- Hitch a ride or give a ride?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Piercings or tattoos?
- One-on-one hangouts or group hangouts?
- Postcards or souvenirs?
- Surprises or plans?
One of the key features of This or That is it is a versatile game that can be played across different groups of players. For example, a quick game of This or That in a classroom can work wonders in keeping students excited and engaged.
Some effective This or That questions to pose to students include-
- Science projects or art projects?
- History or Science?
- Procrastinate on assignments or start assignments immediately?
- Take the bus or drive to school?
- A tidy locker or a messy locker?
- Cloud storage or USB backup?
- Pencils or pens?
- Win a debate or win a race?
- Field days or field trips?
- Multiple-choice questions or essay writing questions?
- The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on restricting livelihoods across the globe.
- As a consequence, the pandemic also served to highlight the importance of maintaining relationships across societies.
- This or That is an excellent game that can be played online and across age groups for a fun and interactive time.
- The This or That questions listed in this blog are designed for a wide range of players and can be enjoyed at any time!
Liked this blog or loved this blog? Answer this question in the comments! Click here to reach out to us for more interesting This or That questions to add to your list!
Liked this blog? Read next: How to learn a new language | 6 of the easiest tips!
Q1. Can I play This or That through text messages?
Answer – Absolutely! This or That is a remarkably simple game to enjoy with friends and family over text messages.
Q2. Is This or That a good icebreaker in a family gathering?
Answer – Yes, playing games such as This or That can serve as an effective icebreaker in family and social gatherings.
Q3. How many people can play This or That?
Answer – A minimum of two players are required to play This or That. One of the best part about this game is that it can be enjoyed by a couple or a large group of people!