Table of Contents
- About Istituto Marangoni, London
- Why choose Istituto Marangoni, London?
- Study areas available at Istituto Marangoni, London
- Key takeaways
About Istituto Marangoni, London
Istituto Marangoni, London, constantly encourages its students to grow, and they get all the tools they need to confidently enter the working world. Its students connect with leading fashion companies through highly qualified teachers, the same companies later turn to the institute for their next hires.
Students from all over the world exchange ideas, projects, inspiration, and visions at the institute’s schools in Milano, Firenze, Paris, London, and Shanghai. All this contributes to an evolution of their aesthetic taste, which allows them to gain insight into their future career options.
In this blog, we will discuss the campus, courses, rankings, and its mission that helps in achieving the above-given goals.
The institute’s mission is to empower talent in fashion, art, and design by providing-
- An extensive and detailed educational portfolio that is constantly updated to meet industry demands and evolution
- Achieving the highest academic standards with modern, results-oriented curricula
- Integrating ‘Italianness’ into students’ daily experiences through both curricula and the school experience
- Supporting and developing the potential of the institute’s teaching and administrative staff.
- Putting Istituto Marangoni at the heart of fashion, art, and design cultures through strategic locations in cultural capitals all over the world. It also deepens historical and recent ties with the most important companies and personalities in fashion, art, and design.
Why choose Istituto Marangoni, London?
Italian style is widely famous around the world as a symbol of luxury, beauty, quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. The institute aims to bring that quality to its teaching.
It has prestigious schools in the world’s leading luxury capitals, with a focus on detail and cutting-edge technology. Students can enjoy a one-of-a-kind study experience in a variety of locations around the world.
It is an international school with over 4,000 participants from 107 countries who come together for cultural exchange and dialogue with other young talents who share a passion for fashion and luxury.
Specialized tutors and renowned professionals with extensive industry knowledge and experience are eager to transfer their skills in an engaging and direct manner, transforming today’s talents into tomorrow’s creative artists and entrepreneurs.
Is fashion education possible?
Giulio Marangoni pondered this question in 1935 after his reputation among the Italian aristocracy grew due to his fashion garments. In order to respond, he established the Istituto Artistico dell’Abbigliamento Marangoni, or the Marangoni Artistic Clothing Institute, in Milano. It was a fashion design and professional training school.
In 85 years, Istituto Marangoni has never lost faith in the value of education and has constantly updated its programs to meet the needs of both the Italian and international markets. Istituto Marangoni began four new schools in recent years-
- London in 2003
- Paris in 2006
- Shanghai in 2013
- Milano Design in 2014
Istituto Marangoni recently opened a new School of Fashion, Art, and Design in Florence, as well as in Shenzhen (2016), Mumbai (2017), and Miami (2018), the international fashion, design, and luxury capitals.
The institute has experienced faculty who put all their efforts into their teaching.
The teaching spaces of Istituto Marangoni have put four generations of professionals, hailing from 106 different countries and representing the school’s heritage, to the test. Istituto Marangoni continues to successfully ‘teach fashion,’ as its founder wished, with the addition of design, which shares many similarities with fashion in terms of color, materials, and creativity.
Istituto Marangoni always aimed to train professionals in key areas such as design, communication, and managerial coordination through a diverse range of preparatory, undergraduate, and master courses.
London embodies business excellence, creativity, and innovative thinking, which attracts distinctively driven and forward-thinking elite. Find more insightful information below-
In this cosmopolitan capital, students at the London School discover their own creative voice, defining their counterculture creativity in a world of luxury. The curriculum emphasizes avant-garde ethics, design research, and business innovation regardless of the course of study. Students can learn concepts such as experimental cut and modern street style.
Here, the future is on display, with the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Students at the institute will realize that beauty can also be found on the inside, in how and why things are made, in responsible design, and in business innovation.
The institute offers exceptional courses for study areas such as art, fashion, and design.
Students who want to improve their curriculum vitae can enroll in courses as short as two weeks. This institute recognizes the need to raise awareness about the Fashion Industry and its global significance among the youth, which is why it also caters to teenagers by offering courses related to fashion design, styling, and photography.
Study areas available at Istituto Marangoni, London
- Fashion design
- Fashion styling
- Fashion business
- Interior design
- Product design
- Visual design
- Multimedia arts
- Art curating and business
The institute has won many accolades and also has high rankings.
- QS WUR Ranking by Subject- 101-150
- CeoWorld magazine has named Istituto Marangoni as one of the top ten fashion schools in the world for the third year in a row, making it the only Italian school among the most prestigious institutions on a global scale.
- The result of rigorous data collection and analysis, Ceoworld Magazine, an international reference point for the business world, gave Istituto Marangoni a 9th position in the 2022 ranking dedicated to the best fashion schools in the world.
The magazine compiled the list by gathering information and statistics from publicly available sources, conducting research, and conducting a survey of corporate executives, business leaders, and high-net-worth individuals.
The institute has many notable alumni that have been an inspiration to many. Following are a few of them-
- Franco Moschino (Italian fashion designer and founder of the Moschino brand)
- Alessandra Facchinetti (Italian fashion designer)
- Rahul Mishra (Indian fashion designer)
- Charles Lu (Canadian fashion designer)
- Established in 1935 by Giulio Marangoni, Istituto Marangoni continuously encourages its students to grow, and they get all the tools they need to confidently enter the professional world.
- In the cosmopolitan capital of London, students discover their own creative voice, defining their counterculture creativity in a world of luxury. The institute’s other campuses are in Milan, Firenze, Paris, Dubai, Miami, Mumbai, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
- Students can improve their curriculum vitae by enrolling in courses as short as two weeks. The institute also understands the need to raise awareness about the fashion industry and its global significance among the youth population.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on Istituto Marangoni, London. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Torrens University Melbourne | Everything you should know about!
Q1. Is there an application fee for Istituto Marangoni, London?
Ans- The Istituto Marangoni does not require you to pay any application fee.
Q2. Does Istituto Marangoni offer placements?
Ans- The school collaborates with over 4,500 leading brands and businesses around the world, offering students and alumni a diverse range of interaction opportunities, such as projects, jobs, interviews, and valuable exchanges.
Q3. Does Istituto Marangoni offer scholarships?
Ans- Every year, Istituto Marangoni awards scholarships to the most talented students who want to work in the fashion, design, and art industries.