Table of Contents
- University of Creative Arts, Epsom | An overview
- Reasons to study at the University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
- University for the Creative Arts (UCA) rankings
- Admission criteria | University for the Creative Arts, Epsom
- Fees and living expenses | University of Creative Arts, Epsom
- Courses | University for the Creative Arts, Epsom
- Key takeaways
University of Creative Arts, Epsom | An overview
With programs in architecture, crafts, fashion, graphic design, illustration, fine arts, photography, film, media, performing arts, and creative business, University for the Creative Arts, Epsom (UCA), is the top creative University in the UK. For 160 years, UCA has supported creative research and education. Being a specialized creative university, they have built a community for students where like-minded individuals may collaborate on creative projects while encouraging others. Keep reading to know more!
Reasons to study at the University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
For students who want to work in the creative industries, the University for the Creative Arts, Epsom, is a fascinating place to be, and here are the reasons why –
Diversity and equality
The Creative Arts University of Epsom offers international students a welcoming and diverse environment for international students. The University for the Creative Arts ensures that each student is safe and included. They have a team specifically assigned to this, ensuring that everything they do is considerate, inclusive, and just. The academic community at UCA is diverse, inclusive of all people, and committed to helping everyone reach their greatest potential.
The University for the Creative Arts, Epsom, has a department solely focused on quality assurance and improvement. They monitor the improvement procedures governing the academic provisions of the university while also overseeing the quality of work. In addition, the department is in charge of administering the regulatory frameworks and creating high-quality strategies. Therefore, one strong reason to enroll at the university is the fantastic work done by Quality Academic Assurance.
Epsom University promotes sustainable development through its research, teaching, and daily activities. They are dedicated to several initiatives to enhance environmental performance, such as achieving zero net carbon emissions by 2030, improving sustainable food provision through catering services, etc. Since 1995, the university has been a leader in research and knowledge transfer initiatives for sustainable design. If you are interested in the environment and want to learn more about sustainable living, the University of Creative Arts, Epsom, should be at the top of your list.
Epsom University has a reputation for offering creative studies worldwide. They collaborate with creative employers to create programs that provide the information and abilities most in demand in a specialty field. Therefore, they are renowned worldwide for producing graduates with specialized knowledge. If you are interested in creative studies, UCA is the ideal university.
University for the Creative Arts (UCA) rankings
- The University for the Creative Arts was ranked #75 in the Complete University Guide—University Ranking UK 2022.
- The University for the Creative Arts was placed 32nd on the list of universities according to the Guardian—University Rankings 2022.
- The University for the Creative Arts was listed among the 1,799 global universities to get a rank in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023.
- The Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2022 also mentioned the University for the Creative Arts.
- The Times/Sunday Times 2022, The Complete University Guide List has The University for the Creative Arts at number 33.
- The University for the Creative Arts is between 150 and 200 according to the QS World University Ranking by Subject 2022.
Admission criteria | University for the Creative Arts, Epsom
You must have proven English language proficiency to enroll in a course at University for the Creative Arts, Epsom.
For application purposes, students must possess a transcript from an accredited Indian university demonstrating satisfactory completion of year 1 of a bachelor’s degree. The students must complete their bachelor’s degree (minimum three years) with passing marks of 55% from an accredited university before beginning their master’s program. They require the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree in architecture for the March program.
|Academics||Minimum 60% in the 12th standard||Minimum 55% in bachelor’s degree|
|IELTS||6.0 (not less than 5.5)||6.5/ (not less than 5.5)|
|TOEFL||80 or above||90 or above|
|PTE (Academic)||56 or above||56 or above|
|Duolingo||Not accepted||Not accepted|
|LOR||Requires two||Requires two|
Fees and living expenses | University of Creative Arts, Epsom
Epsom University charges meager fees. The cost of a three-year undergraduate degree for international students is roughly £16950. At the same time, the annual cost of a postgraduate degree is between £16950 and £18500.
Autumn and winter admissions are offered by the university to international students. While the winter intake begins in January, the fall intake starts in September. Students who need assistance with their application process can turn to the university’s dedicated admissions staff. Students must be aware of the application deadlines to apply to the university.
|Autumn||September||End of June|
|Spring||January||End of October|
Courses | University for the Creative Arts, Epsom
- Computer Science
- Communication & Media
- Fine Arts
- Information Technology
- Journalism & Publishing
With programs in architecture, crafts, fashion, graphic design, illustration, fine arts, photography, film, media, the performing arts, and creative business, University for the Creative Arts, Epsom (UCA), is the top creative university in the UK.
- Besides the curriculum, the university focuses on your overall development as a student and a professional in the coming days.
- It holds a high position among universities in this domain, as reflected by its university ranking.
- The eligibility parameters are steep, so you need to ensure you meet them easily to secure admission.
- There are two intake sessions for international students; keep that in mind.
For more queries and any assistance regarding admission, you can reach out to us.
Also, if you liked this blog, then check out our other work: How to study smart for exams.
Question 1: What is the international contact number of the University for the Creative Arts, Epsom?
Answer: The international contact number of the University for the Creative Arts, Epsom, is +44 1372728811.
Question 2: What is the average cost of living for studying at the University for the Creative Arts, Epsom?
Answer: The average cost of living for students at the University for the Creative Arts, Epsom, is roughly £10,000.
Question 3: What is the mode of application?
Answer: The university accepts online applications for international students.