Table of Contents
- Mission, philosophy, and values
- Why study at Pacific Link College?
- Programs at Pacific Link College
- Surrey Campus
- Pacific Link College admission
- Key takeaways
Mission, philosophy, and values
PLC aims to provide high-quality, innovative, and practical education. These factors are critical in assisting students in achieving their goals, particularly in obtaining employment. They fulfill these accomplishments through a strong emphasis on student services and assistance, as well as learning strategies that combine teaching by industry leaders with guest lectures and industry visits.
Co-op placement in the industry is also essential for student success; thus, PLC has a dedicated co-op department to ensure placement. PLC has emphasized the importance of diversity in its students, faculty, and staff since the launch of its career programs. Read on to learn more about Pacific Link College.
Why study at Pacific Link College?
Here are five reasons you should consider studying at Pacific Link College-
1. Highly experienced faculty members
The university takes pride in its institution and works hard to provide students with a highly valued educational profile in the job market. It believes that the quality of education is only as good as the person teaching it.
It is certain that their faculty are all experts in their fields and are communicative and enthusiastic with students. They are committed to assisting students in achieving their educational objectives. All Pacific Link College students who complete a program should be able to-
- Consider your options critically and creatively.
- Communicate effectively with people in their field.
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge from their chosen program.
- Confidently articulate their program-related knowledge and skills.
- Enter the job market and secure a position with a leading Canadian corporation.
2. Monthly intakes
Every month, Pacific Link College begins a new program. Many students are challenged by the strict application period while applying for post-secondary education. If you miss the application deadline, you may have to wait an entire semester or year to apply again. Pacific Link College strives to make your postsecondary experience as enjoyable as possible from the moment you register. They accept applications monthly, so you won’t have to wait for a specific application period to open. Their monthly intake allows students to apply at any time of the year.
3. Corporate training
Professional training and upgrades are necessary for all companies, organizations, and individuals at all times in their professional lives. Pacific Link College assists students who want to improve their business skills. Corporate training at PLC can last as little as a few weeks or as long as the organization requires. PLC offers training in various areas, including business, hospitality, and digital branding, as well as information technology and early childhood education.
4. Career Support
Most university graduates must begin their careers without assistance. Their education encourages practical training, which is essential when entering the job market. Pacific Link College continues to support its students even after they graduate. They make it a point to assist students in finding jobs in leading Canadian corporations. This dedication has resulted in several student job placements after graduation.
5. Industry experts
At Pacific Link College, we want our students to receive the best education possible from industry experts. At Pacific Link College, people believe the students’ ability to comprehend or excel depends on the instructor and materials provided. As a result, Pacific Link College works with various institutions and industry experts to ensure that students get the most out of their education.
Programs at Pacific Link College
Here are some of the programs at Pacific Link College-
Canadian Workplace Skills
- Business Fundamentals with Co-op
- Childcare and Language Assistant with Co-op
- All Canadian Workplace Skills Programs
- Digital Media Studies Management Science
- Digital Media Studies Diploma
- All Information and Communication Technology Programs
- Business-Hospitality Management Post Graduate Advanced Diploma
- Business Hospitality Management Advanced Diploma
- All Hospitality and Tourism Programs
- Business Leadership University Transfer Advanced Diploma
- All Business Programs
Health Science and Community Support
- Health Science Community Support and Administration Associate Diploma
- Health Science Community Support and Administration Co-operative Diploma
- All Health Science and Community Support Programs
- Intensive Academic Preparation 1
- Intensive Academic Preparation 2
Surrey is British Columbia’s fastest-growing and second-largest city. It is a very diverse community with over 100 different languages. It is a popular destination for individuals, families, and businesses. The city is also huge, in terms of geography, with numerous distinct communities ranging from rural to commercial to ocean beaches- something for everyone. The Surrey campus is close to all transportation hubs, including the Trans-Canada Highway, which will take you to Vancouver or other parts of British Columbia. It is also close to the largest shopping mall, Guildford Mall, and all the amenities for shopping and recreation!
PLC collaborates with numerous academic partners in Canada and around the world. PLC works with language schools, cultural institutions, and postsecondary institutions in Canada. They were the first to establish a short-term partnership with the Center for Digital Media in Vancouver. PLC students participated in a creative exchange by prototyping digital strategies at the Center for Digital Media. Corpus Christi College and Trinity Western University are two current partners. PLC has a global network of institutional partners and offices in key strategic regions.
Pacific Link College admission
The university considers international students on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the program, there may be additional requirements.
- Students must submit original transcripts from their previous academic institutions. If they are not in English, submit translated copies along with the originals.
- They should provide the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) certificate, which compares educational credentials from other countries to educational standards in Canada.
- Applicants must be 18 years old at the start of the course.
- If you are from a non-English speaking country, you must submit your English language proficiency test scores.
- Please remember that if you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you must obtain a valid study permit before coming to Canada.
English proficiency test
Pacific Link College requirements are as follows-
|Exam||Undergraduate score||Graduate score|
- Pacific Link College (PLC) is trying to innovate the Canadian educational scene by developing programs and partnerships that lead students to dream big.
- Their success in postsecondary education has propelled them to the top of Canada’s fastest-growing institutions. They focus on international students and provide them with student support services ranging from recruiting to academics to co-op and post-graduate care.
- They strive to offer high-quality, innovative, and practical education. These factors are critical in assisting students in achieving their goals, particularly in obtaining employment. PLC has accomplished all of this by putting a strong emphasis on student services and assistance.
Did you find this blog helpful? Do share your perspectives in the comments below. Please contact us by clicking here for more information on Pacific Link College. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Pacific University | Rankings, programs, fees, and more
Q1. Is Surrey a good place to live?
Answer- Surrey is an ideal place for people from all walks of life due to its proximity to Vancouver, affordable housing, and numerous schools. It also has excellent access to nature and a fantastic hospital system, among other things.
Q2. Is Pacific Link College DLI approved?
Answer- Pacific Link College is a recognized educational institution. It means the provincial government has approved the college to host international students. If you are an international student, you must obtain a study permit in conjunction with your acceptance letter from the college.
Q3. What is the undergraduate tuition fee at Pacific Link College?
Answer- The undergraduate tuition fee at Pacific Link College is between CAD 9500 – 22000 annually.