Table of Contents
- Who is a best friend?
- What is friendship to you?
- Why should you take the friends quiz?
- Take a look at these top 6 best friends quiz questions.
- 1. How often are you available to each other when either of you is going through tough times?
- 2. Do you offer non-judgmental support to one another when you make wrong choices in life?
- 3. When you have issues, do you instead communicate with each other than confide in another person?
- 4. Are you comfortable with each other’s partners or family?
- 5. Do you express gratitude towards each other from time to time?
- 6. Do you have meaningful conversations with your friend?
- Take these fun friends quizzes with your best friend
- 1. Do you know where your best friend would go first if you had a time machine?
- 2. What movie would you watch before going to sleep if you had a sleepover with your friends?
- 3. Do you know what kind of dog your friend prefers?
- 4. What would you do if your friend were upset?
- 5. What do you and your pals talk about the most?
- 6. What happens if your friend doesn’t call you for a couple of months?
- 7. If your friend asked for a packet of crisps, would you know which flavor they’d like?
- 8. Do you know what your friend wants to be when they grow up?
- 9. Do you know any of your best friend’s secrets?
- 10. Do you know what music they prefer to listen?
- 11. Do you know anything embarrassing about your BFF?
- 12. Can you tell when your best friend is lying?
- 13. Do you think your friend would cover for you if you got in trouble?
- 14. Have you ever felt like your best friend has read your mind?
- 15. Does your friend prefer Netflix or Amazon?
- Key takeaways
Who is a best friend?
A person you can share everything with, from heartbreaks to stomachaches. The feeling of having a best friend to support you no matter the condition is priceless. When you are at your lowest, your friend will comfort you, and at your happiest moments, you will celebrate together. If you have someone like this, keep them close to you. You can have some fun sessions with your besties by playing quirky best friends quiz games and checking how much you know about one another.
What is friendship to you?
Friendship is an unbreakable bond of trust. Friends are available 24/7. You are there for each other, from late-night gossip to morning motivation. Your friends are your second family that stays by your side.
Why should you take the friends quiz?
The ‘how well do you know me?’ or ‘best friend quiz’ was famous in middle school. People could put their friends to the test to see who knew them the best. Granted, this was back when ‘knowing’ your friend meant memorizing their favorite color, birthday, and a BTS member.
Hey, this was important and is still essential today. Do you want to see how well your friends know you? This lovely relationship is not subject to tests or quizzes. We hope to strengthen your friendship bond. How much you know about your buddy, pal, mate, or best friend won’t matter above the bond you share. There are many words, but friendship equals a connection of trust.
Take a look at these top 6 best friends quiz questions.
1. How often are you available to each other when either of you is going through tough times?
A person goes through thick and thin situations in life. You never know what a person is feeling on the inside, even when they give you a bright smile. Your best friend is the one who can tell whether you are in a good mood or not. Friends recognize your pain or happiness the moment they listen to your voice. So it’s natural that your best friend understands if you are going through tough times. This question is a wake-up call if you are unaware of your friend’s hardships or situations.
2. Do you offer non-judgmental support to one another when you make wrong choices in life?
At times life is unpredictable. You get caught up in situations you never thought would be of your concern. Maybe you cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend and asked your friend for an unbiased opinion. What will you answer? Will give tell them it’s just a phase or correct them for their grave mistake? This question reminds all friends or family to remember that virtues matter in life and one should make decisions accordingly.
3. When you have issues, do you instead communicate with each other than confide in another person?
Every friendship hits rock bottom at some point. You have discussions and differences of opinion. Do you feel clearing the misunderstanding at that moment is a good option? Or do you wait for your friend to blow off some steam and, in the meantime, take views from another person? The question gives an insight into your relationship with your best friend and how comfortable you are with each other in challenging situations.
4. Are you comfortable with each other’s partners or family?
As friends you know every person from each other’s family. From cousins to aunts and uncles. Naturally, you might know the closest person to them. The question is, are you comfortable with them? Sometimes people can have a different point of view and some arguable statements. It’s all good until you have some significant disagreements with them. So what’s your take on this question?
5. Do you express gratitude towards each other from time to time?
Friends can sometimes take you for granted. Your small act of kindness can vanish into thin air. At a certain point, you might feel there is no initiative from their side, and neither you make an effort. Ask yourself how many times you thank your friend for their presence in your life and for the consistent support they provide. Think about the times you did not pay attention to minute details your friend put in for you. It may be a surprise birthday party or a small lunch or dinner. Such minor details must be taken into account.
6. Do you have meaningful conversations with your friend?
Friends and gossip go hand in hand. A cup of tea, cookies, and friends bring out some of the most fun conversations. Keeping all the fun aside, have you ever had one on one deep discussions with one another? Talking to your best friends can give you a feeling of warmth and calmness. Discussing important topics of your life like your personal relationships, finance, or problems at work can be a stress buster. So do you have these conversations with your friends?
Take these fun friends quizzes with your best friend
1. Do you know where your best friend would go first if you had a time machine?
- Option 1- Maybe something to do with the Romans?
- Option 2- Say something to do with dinosaurs
- Option 3- Or go into the future to see what each of you looked like!
2. What movie would you watch before going to sleep if you had a sleepover with your friends?
- Option 1- They’d probably pick a Marvel film
- Option 2- It’s usually something funny
- Option 3- It’s always a Star Wars film
3. Do you know what kind of dog your friend prefers?
- Option 1- They like small dogs
- Option 2- They like dogs who know how to do cool tricks
- Option 3- 100 percent certain that they love all dogs
4. What would you do if your friend were upset?
- Option 1- Avoid talking
- Option- Listen to them and give them advice
- Option 3- Try to make them happy with some surprises
5. What do you and your pals talk about the most?
- Option 1- Worklife
- Option 2- Gossip
- Option 3- Everything
6. What happens if your friend doesn’t call you for a couple of months?
- Option 1- You ring them up to check on them
- Option 2- Don’t worry about it much
- Option 3- Get angry with them
7. If your friend asked for a packet of crisps, would you know which flavor they’d like?
- Option 1- Spicy
- Option 2- Sweet and spicy
- Option 3- Extra spicy
8. Do you know what your friend wants to be when they grow up?
- Option 1- We talk about it all the time
- Option 2- Did know but forgot
- Option 3- Not sure
9. Do you know any of your best friend’s secrets?
- Option 1- Of course!
- Option 2- We don’t tell each other secrets
- Option 3- We know some of each other’s secrets
10. Do you know what music they prefer to listen?
- Option 1- We listen to the same music
- Option 2- Our taste in music is different
- Option 3- They love all kinds of music
11. Do you know anything embarrassing about your BFF?
- Option 1- Yes – and they probably know some embarrassing things about me, too
- Option 2- I know some things
- Option 3- Not really might be too embarrassed to tell
12. Can you tell when your best friend is lying?
- Option 1- Yes, it’s undeniable
- Option 2- Sometimes
- Option 3- They never lie. Not even in quiz
13. Do you think your friend would cover for you if you got in trouble?
- Option 1- I hope so!
- Option 2- Without a doubt
- Option 3- Yes, and they already have
14. Have you ever felt like your best friend has read your mind?
- Option 1- Once or twice
- Option 2- Yes, it’s spooky!
- Option 3- I’m sure they’re telepathic all the time!
15. Does your friend prefer Netflix or Amazon?
Option 1- They love Netflix
Option 2- Amazon is their go-to option
Option 3- None of them
- A best friend will always be there for you, no matter the situation. They are like your second family.
- The best friends quiz can help you understand how much you share with your best friends and how much you know about them.
- These quizzes will help you better understand your relationship with them and how much more effort each of you needs to put into one another.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on the best friends quiz. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Vocabulary quiz | 8 Advantages of taking this quiz!
Q1. What are the characteristics of a good friend?
Answer- A good friend comprises several components- honesty, dependability, trustworthiness, and loyalty.
Q2. What is the symbol of friendship?
Answer- Two interlocking hearts are a common modern symbol of true friendship.
Q3. What flower is the symbol of friendship?
Answer- Yellow roses are the classic friendship flower. They represent friendship, happiness, and new beginnings and are the ideal way to rekindle an old friendship.