Table of Contents
About Davis College
Professional career training is an excellent way to improve your life, but fitting it into your already hectic schedule can be difficult. Hence, Davis College provides flexible training to give you the edge you need to succeed in your career. You can get the flexibility you need to complete your courses with ease and convenience with scheduled classes and blended online options.
Davis College’s job-oriented programs will prepare you with relevant skills that you can use immediately after graduation. This helps you enter the workforce with confidence.
Davis College prepares and equips itself to assist you in your success. You can quickly learn the skills you need to succeed in a new, rewarding career with expert faculty and career-focused programs.
Let’s learn more about Davis College in detail.
Founded in 1858, Davis College continues to provide excellence in career training for many students in Toledo, Ohio. It provides you with the tools for a brighter future through hands-on training that expert instructors lead.
Davis College has modern facilities, expert faculty, and vibrant student culture. With a student-teacher ratio of 9:1, Davis College instructors are always ready to provide you with the support you need to graduate and pursue the career you desire.
Davis College’s mission is to provide marketable skills that improve its graduates’ employability.
The college serves the community by providing high-quality career programs and services tailor-made for the ever-changing needs of workplace industries. It provides you with marketable skills and experiences that will make you a valuable asset to employers in less than two years.
Accreditation and approvals
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accreditation indicates the high standards for innovation and excellence in career-oriented education. Davis College has approval from the Ohio Board of Higher Education. It also has the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools registration. The Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Real Estate, has approved its Real Estate program.
This College dedicates itself to making a difference in people’s lives. It accomplishes this by preparing you for success through job-oriented programs.
The programs at this College are designed to meet the needs of employers, ensuring that you have the necessary skills. These skills can help you achieve a rewarding career in any chosen industry.
This College is an active participant in the Toledo community. It can provide you with real-world experience through practical externship placements by collaborating with leading local partners. The College programs can help you get a head start on a successful career.
Davis College offers many careers-focused programs, and they are-
- Accounting and Human Resources, Associate Degree
- Business Management, Associate Degree
- Digital Marketing, Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Education, Associate Degree
- Graphic Design, Associate Degree
- Interior Design, Associate Degree
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Associate Degree
- Medical Administrative Assistant, Certificate Course
- Medical Assisting, Diploma Course
- Medical Assisting, Associate Degree
- Medical Billing and Coding, Diploma Course
- Medical Billing and Coding Associate Degree
- Project Management Associate Degree
- Real Estate, Certificate Course
- Visual Communication Design, Certificate Course
Your tuition will vary depending on the degree and course you choose, as well as your country of origin.
In addition to the tuition fee, you will be responsible for the costs of accommodation, food, travel, study materials, WiFi, and so on.
There are several ways to offset these costs. Grants and scholarships, internships, TA/GA/RA positions, fee waivers for students from low-income families, and travel grants are some options that can help students in managing their expenses.
How to apply?
The application process is simple. The first step is to decide which degree and course you want to pursue.
Look into the admission requirements for the program you want to attend. Check to see if you meet all of the academic requirements.
Then, see if your standard test scores match their requirements (GRE or GMAT, depending on the program). To be considered for admission, international students must take the IELTS or other necessary qualifying tests.
Once you’re certain you meet the requirements, go to their website’s course page and apply.
If you are accepted, you can begin applying for scholarships and planning your housing at this College.
The application deadlines vary depending on the program to which you apply.
However, international applications for the fall semester must be submitted by the end of December in most cases. The deadline for the spring semester is usually before the end of July. To be sure, search for the program on the university’s website and double-check the deadlines before applying.
- Established in 1858, Davis College continues to provide excellence in career training for many students in Toledo, Ohio. It provides all the tools for a brighter future through hands-on training and teachings from expert instructors.
- The mission of Davis College is to provide marketable skills that improve its graduates’ employability. The college provides community service by offering high-quality career programs and facilities tailor-made for the ever-changing needs of industries.
- Davis College designs its courses such that they meet the needs of employers, ensuring that you have all the necessary skills. These skills can help you achieve a fulfilling career in any exciting industry.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on Davis College. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Explore Brown University | Courses | Fees | History
Q1. Is Davis College public or private?
Ans- Davis College is a for-profit private college in Toledo, Ohio.
Q2. Is there an application fee for international students at Davis College?
Ans- International students have to pay the non-refundable application fee of 100 USD to submit their application.
Q3. Does Davis College offer financial aid to its students?
Ans- Davis College has accreditation and approval from the Department of Education to provide federal and state financial aid programs. To begin the process, students have to visit Davis College financial aid office and apply for the financial aid.