Table of Contents
- Introduction to Talentia Scholarship
- Talentia Scholarships | Integration and offerings
- Talentia Scholarship | Amount breakdown
- Important phases of the awarding process
- Eligibility requirements
- Candidates should possess the following-
- Key takeaways
Introduction to Talentia Scholarship
In 2007, The Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science and Employment created the Talentia Fellowship Program, which offers postgraduate scholarships to students from Andalusia so they can attend particular universities overseas. By hiring bilingual Andalusian graduates with a global perspective and a desire to utilize their talent, the Regional Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science, and Employment in Andalusia promotes the development, social well-being, and economic growth of the region. University graduates with exceptional intellectual and human qualities, a global reputation, and a dedication to the development of Andalusia are eligible for the scholarships. You will receive Talentia cholarships for a maximum of 24 months. Since 2007, 491 students received more than 22 million euros from the Andalusia government. Let’s learn more about Talentia Scholarship in this blog.
Talentia Scholarships | Integration and offerings
Established on April 30, 2011, the Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento came into existence as stated in the Andalusian Law of Science and Knowledge.
Talentia was dissolved with the effective date of October 1, 2011, and subrogated its legal themes, rights, and obligations to the Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento (Andalusian Knowledge Agency)
Here’s what Talentia offers now-
Guidance and advice
It offers assistance to candidates in their selection of programs and educational destinations. It also offers support for the admission process to further advance their educational careers.
After completing the post-graduate program, Talentia recipients will get help finding employment in Andalusia. The Andalusian Knowledge Agency also promotes entrepreneurship by assisting the recipients in starting up businesses in fields that are crucial to the economic growth of Andalusia.
The program provides links with business owners, venture capitalists, research institutions, and corporations to help in the development of a successful career in Andalusia.
Talentia Scholarship | Amount breakdown
The Talentia Fellowship costs about 45.000 euros on average.
Cost of tuition- Talentia makes all the tuition payments directly to each university. One donation of 1500 EUR is necessary to cover fees when you arrive. (housing search, relocation)
Monthly stipend- Based on cost indexes and university projections, grantees are given a generous living allowance that includes accommodation and health insurance and is transferred to the student every four months. No matter how long the program is, there is only one travel allowance per student.
Successful postgraduate candidates can pursue master’s, MBA, EMBA, Ph.D., and short non-degree programs in prestigious universities and educational institutions overseas through the Talentia Fellowship Program, which runs annual calls.
Candidates from all fields of study apply independently to the AAC for the distinction of a grant in addition to applying directly for admission to the colleges or universities of their choosing. Candidates for the Talentia Fellowship Program must fulfill the eligibility criteria to enroll in the program for which they are applying.
Important phases of the awarding process
1. Issue a request for applications
2. Follow the application submission deadline
3. Preliminary result
4. Checking of evidence-supporting documents
5. Final result
6. Application deadline
The Selection and Evaluation Committee makes decisions regarding candidates for Talentia Fellowships on the following criteria-
- Outstanding academic and professional achievement, as well as honors from society.
- The caliber of the proposed course of study would be a consideration for admission.
- Proposed return to one’s career and profession.
- Progress in career and the connection center of choice for admission in Andalusia.
- Some candidates might have to appear for personal interviews in order to fine-tune the process and evaluate the candidate’s aptitude for leadership and ability to think globally.
The selection committee chooses profiles based on the following requirements-
Grant recipients have to complete the program for which they received the scholarship while following the deadlines listed in the application.
Following the end of their program, recipients pledge to pursue occupations related to Andalusia for 4 years after completing their program. The recipients of the prize do not need to return to Andalusia during the transition period (4 years), and they are free to stay abroad and pursue their careers. You can either take the transition time all at once or in pieces.
Candidates should possess the following-
- Citizenship from an EU member state.
- A link to Andalusia through birth, residence, work, university, or blood.
- An EU undergraduate degree completed within 10 years before the application.
- Proof of application or admission to a university with a high international reputation.
- You must fill out online applications and submit them with digital signatures.
In order to hire Talentia recipients, the Andalusian Knowledge Agency works with the Council of the Chambers of Commerce, Industry, and Navigation of Andalusia and particular businesses. The Andalusia Trade Promotion Agency, Extenda, collaborates closely with the Fellowship Program. Extenda dedicates itself to assisting in business with Andalusia and has its corporate headquarters in Seville, in addition to a developing global network of locations. CADE (Centro de Apoyo al Desarrollo Empresarial) and Invercaria (Inversión y Gestión de Capital Riesgo de Andaluca) are also on board to help the AAC.
- In 2007, The Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science and Employment created the Talentia Fellowship Program, which offers postgraduate scholarships to students from Andalusia so they can attend particular universities overseas.
- Talentia offers guidance and assistance to candidates in their selection of programs and educational destinations. After completing the program, Talentia recipients will also get assistance in finding employment in Andalusia. The program provides links with business owners, venture capitalists, research institutions, and so on.
- The total amount of Talentia Scholarship is about 45.000 euros. Talentia directly pays all tuition fees to each university. A donation of 1500 EUR is necessary to cover fee expenses when you get admission to an Andalusian University.
Did you find this blog about Talentia Scholarship informative? If so, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below. To learn more about international scholarships and courses, you can contact us by clicking here. We would be happy to assist you!
Liked this blog? Read next: University of Surrey courses| Everything you need to know.
Q1. Does Spain offer a good education?
Ans- Spain is one of the most popular study destinations for international students. The conventional Spanish system of higher education consists of a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, and a doctorate. It is also home to some of the most well-known universities in the world.
Q2. What is Spain’s education system like?
Ans- It takes ten years to complete and includes the following- Primary schools offer instruction at the elementary level. It lasts six academic years and is typically for students between the ages of 6 and 12. ESO. Compulsory secondary education is for students between the ages of 12 and 16 at secondary schools.
Q3. Is English a language of instruction in Spanish schools?
Ans- Although English is a secondary language in primary schools in Spain, all public schools have Spanish as their language of instruction. It is preferable to enroll in a public school if you intend to stay in Spain for an extended period.