Table of Contents
About Anglia Ruskin University
The university has 2,000 registered international students. The International Student Barometer has consistently ranked the university among the top universities in the country for its Arrival, Welcome, and Orientation program. The university has a 90% student satisfaction rate. The university offers over 15 undergraduate, postgraduate, and Master’s degree programs in areas such as Arts and Design, Film and Media, Law, Medicine, Architecture, Psychology, and Social Work. Keep reading to learn more about Anglia Ruskin University.
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University?
Here’s why you should study at Anglia Ruskin University.
For the sixth consecutive year, the university has been named one of the top 350 institutions worldwide in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023. It is also one of the top 40 universities in the United Kingdom. In addition, The Times Good University Guide 2022 ranks them in the top 15% for social inclusion.
It is an honor for the university to receive The Queen’s Anniversary Prize in November 2021 for its world-class music therapy research, particularly with people with dementia and their families. The Queen’s Anniversary Prizes honor outstanding work by UK universities and colleges that demonstrates the highest levels of quality and innovation while providing significant public benefit.
Collaboration, research, and scholarly activity underpin everything they do.
Many university courses are industry-recognized and professionally accredited, preparing students for careers. The university also helps 2,000 businesses grow yearly through internships, training, research, and collaborative programs.
Anglia Ruskin University ranking
Here is the ranking for the university-
- Ranks 01–350 World University Rankings THE, 2022
- Ranks 201–300 Impact Rankings THE, 2021
- Ranks 501-550 QS Top University 2021
- Ranks 919 in the Best Global Universities by US News 2021
- Ranks 372 in the Best Global Universities in Europe by US News 2021
- Ranks 65 in the Best Global Universities in the United Kingdom by US News 2021
Anglia Ruskin University provides undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate programs in over 15 fields. It also offers several degrees via distance learning courses and degree apprenticeships.
- The majority of undergraduate programs include foundation courses and work placements.
- Students can choose from over 100 master’s degrees, most of which are offered in a flexible format to fit their schedule.
- Anglia Ruskin University offers doctoral degrees in over 12 world-class research areas.
- Furthermore, several postgraduate diplomas, certificates, and continuing professional development courses are available to help you improve your knowledge and skills in a specific field.
Some of the subject areas at the university are as follows-
- Accounting and Finance
- Acting, drama, and theatre
- Animal and Environmental Science
- Architecture, Construction, and Surveying
- Art and Design
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Film and Media
- Health and Medical Science
- Social Sciences
Here’s how you can apply to Anglia Ruskin University-
- Students can apply via the UCAS portal.
- For new users, create an account.
- Select the course you want to apply for.
- Enter your information.
- Include academic credentials.
- Include your employment information.
- Complete the personal statement.
- Respond to questions about fee specifics.
- Apply all of the checklists and declarations.
The admission requirements vary by department; all the students must submit the following for admission to Anglia Ruskin University-
- General Certificate of Education or GCE
- Scores that prove English proficiency
- International Baccalaureate certificate
- Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- Copy of a biographical page from a valid passport
- Relevant qualifications acquired in the home country of the aspirant.
Exams accepted at the university
Some of the services at the university are as follows-
- The Guild House Peterborough specializes in healthcare and social courses and commits to training professionals in these fields. The campus has a total enrollment of 1200 students.
- Anglia Ruskin University’s two main campuses, Chelmsford and Cambridge, provide excellent student services such as a library, student bar, student union, shop, medical center, Employment Bureau, and gym.
- The university’s campus features a large work area, sound and recording studios, television, and a music therapy center.
- The science center includes a 300-seat lecture theatre and a 200-seat laboratory.
- The campus includes a variety of facilities, such as electronic and computer gaming laboratories, mock courtrooms, forensic science labs, and much more.
- The Chelmsford campus has over 500 rooms and village-style housing options.
There are various housing options for students at the university-
- The application period begins in mid-January and ends in November. Each hall or home is unique and offers a variety of social opportunities and surroundings.
- Each hall or house has ensuite and non-en suite rooms and a self-service laundrette, standard room, wifi, and other amenities.
- Rooms include a bed, wardrobe, desk, mini-fridge, and other amenities.
- The Chelmsford campus provides village-style housing options and has over 500 en suite rooms.
- Three to six students share the kitchen and bathrooms. Each house has all the necessary amenities, such as wifi, a laundromat, security, etc.
- Each room has a wardrobe, a single bed, drawers, a desk, and a bookshelf. Three to six students share the kitchen and bathroom.
- Anglia Ruskin University’s campuses are located in the heart of four exciting cities- Cambridge, London, Chelmsford, and Peterborough.
- Anglia Ruskin University is a forward-thinking global university with students from 185 countries. International students at the university can pursue undergraduate, master’s, and MBA programs and research degrees.
- You must clear English proficiency tests such as IELTS and TOEFL for admission to the university.
Did you find this blog helpful? Please share your views and perspectives in the comments below. Please contact us for more information on Anglia Ruskin University by clicking here. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: 7 best Princeton University engineering programs
Q1. What is Anglia Ruskin University’s acceptance rate?
Answer- Anglia Ruskin University’s acceptance rate is 52%.
Q2. What is the placement rate at Anglia Ruskin University?
Answer- According to the Graduate Outcomes survey, 86% of Anglia Ruskin University graduates are in full-time employment.
Q3. Does Anglia Ruskin give unconditional offers?
Answer- Anglia Ruskin University makes unconditional offers to applicants who have not yet completed their qualifications based on their predicted grades, personal statement, references, and ability to succeed and benefit from the course.