Table of Contents
About Bay Atlantic University
Bay Atlantic University (BAU), established in Washington, DC, in 2014, is a dynamic university. BAU began with a strong MBA program and has since expanded its academic offerings to include undergraduate degrees in business administration and management, economics and finance, political science and international affairs, and data science and information technology. Bay Atlantic University has begun to offer two new graduate degree programs to international students- Big Data Analytics and Cyber Security.
Why study at Bay Atlantic University?
Here’s why you should pursue education at Bay Atlantic University-
- All deserving prospective students from around the world are eligible for Bay Atlantic University Scholarships. As a result, the university offers scholarships and financial aid for tuition to qualified students. A specific number of scholarships are available each year. These programs only cover tuition and do not cover student fees or living expenses.
- The education system at provides a safe environment with a diverse range of cultures and has high regard worldwide. Compared to other countries that provide high-quality education, the cost of living and tuition is significantly lower.
- The global network of Bay Atlantic is part of one of the largest educational networks, with numerous options for studying abroad.
- A fantastic location, Bay Atlantic University is minutes from the White House and close to several organizations.
- The University is a part of one of the world’s largest educational networks.
The Bachelor programs at Bay Atlantic University prepare students for careers in their respective fields while also providing a solid Liberal Arts education. Students can study business, economics, finance, international relations, data science, and information technology. They can also opt for political science, environmental studies, mathematics, and history in the nation’s capital.
Students hone their academic skills, bond with classmates and mentors, form new personal and professional goals, and gain an appreciation for a global perspective in small class sizes with outstanding faculty. The BAU program consists of 120 credits and will complete in four years. Core courses (60 credits), general education requirements (42 credits), and electives (18 credits) make up the degree.
Admission to the university
The following are the steps to apply for admission –
- Apply via the official website.
- Select a student course
- Fill in the application with the student’s information.
- Upload any necessary documents.
- Payment of the application fee
- The application fee for Bay Atlantic University is USD 45.
You must submit the following documents-
- Official school transcripts
- Study permit
- Letter of recommendation
- English proficiency scores
- Proof of financial stability
- ACT or SAT score
Exams accepted at the university
|B.E/B.tech||IELTS- 5.5-6.0 TOEFL- 70 and above|
|BBA||IELTS- 5.5 and aboveTOEFL- 80.0 and above|
|MBA/PGDM||IELTS- 6.5 and aboveTOEFL: 80.0 and above|
|MS||IELTS- 6.0 and aboveTOEFL- 80.0 and above|
English proficiency test
|TOEFL iBT||70 or above|
|IELTS||5.5 or above|
|TOEFL PBT||525 or above|
|TOEFL CBT||194 or above|
Below are some student services at the university-
- The Bay Atlantic University library is open to both readers and students. Bay Atlantic University’s library comprises a small physical library and a sizable online collection. They designed it with the information and library-rich environment of the Washington, D.C. metro area in mind. Most of the electronic research resources at Bahcesehir University are in the Barbaros Library.
- The electronic library contains over 98 significant databases. The university offers access to over 35,820 full-text journals, reports, and newspapers. In addition to owning 46,374 electronic publications and licensing publisher e-book databases, the library currently subscribes to 350,000 more e-books. Because of this architecture, the library’s materials are significantly more extensive than at many other, much larger universities than Bay Atlantic University.
- The Food Services team prepares meals from scratch using locally sourced ingredients. Whether you live on campus or come for a few hours each week, the food court offers a unique dining experience.
- The school counselor and the director of student services organize academic workshops biweekly. Workshops typically cover note-taking techniques, study techniques, motivation, appropriate citation and plagiarism, and research approaches. Each semester, they offer a new set of specialized workshops. The university schedules these workshops at the start of each semester. They post it on the university website, email it to students, and are available in the library.
Here is the student life at the university-
- Bay Atlantic is part of the Bay Atlantic University Global Network, which consists of nine campuses strategically located around the world. Among them are Istanbul, Berlin, Cyprus, Batumi, Plymouth, Hanoi, Puebla, and Xi’an. Bay Atlantic University’s campus offers a relaxing and tranquil environment for studying. In contrast to the White House and historic Lafayette Square, the school is on a modern campus.
- A student’s experience at Bay Atlantic University includes more than just classes and labs. They have a diverse group of intelligent students eager to seize any academic, social, and recreational opportunities that come their way
- Bay Atlantic University understands that students have many needs and interests, so they offer a variety of clubs, events, and activities. These activities include sporting, theatrical, and musical performances, book and cooking clubs, museum outings, volunteer work, social hours, holiday parties, and much more.
- Student organizations are a crucial part of Bay Atlantic University’s diverse campus life. BAU students can form and participate in clubs and organizations that reflect a wide range of their interests. Students can stay up-to-date on all events by visiting the Bay Atlantic University website and the campus student bulletin boards.
- BAU is a member of one of the largest educational networks, with numerous international opportunities.
- BAU is just minutes from the White House and has easy access to several important institutions.
- The University offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, and certificate programs. They divide the programs into the following categories- economics and finance, accounting, business administration and management, and international affairs.
Did you find this blog helpful? Do share your views and perspectives in the comments below. Please contact us by clicking here for more information on Bay Atlantic University. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: St Francis Xavier University | Campus, courses, and rankings
Q1. What is the cost of living at Bay Atlantic University?
Answer- The cost of living at Bay Atlantic University is approximately USD 12580.
Q2. What is the approximate tuition fee at Bay Atlantic University?
Answer- The approximate tuition fee at Bay Atlantic University for bachelor students is $17,850 per year (it includes five courses per semester).
Q3. Is Washington, D.C. a good place to live?
Answer- Washington, D.C. ranks as the third-best city in the country for millennials. With so many job opportunities, and free activities and events, it’s easy to see why so many millennials are moving to Washington, D.C.