Table of Contents
- 1. Social Media Certification – HubSpot academy
- 2. Social Ads 101 – WordStream
- 3. Acadium Digital Marketing Course – Acadium
- 4. Introduction to Social Media Advertising – Skillshare
- 5. What is social? – Coursera
- 6. Advanced Social Media Marketing for Picking up Clients – Udemy
- 7. Strategic Social Media Marketing – Boston University via EdX
- 8. Social Media Marketing Course – BrainStation
- 9. Social Marketing Course and Certification by Hootsuite Academy
- 10. Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce – Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
- What we have to say
Social media marketing allows you to reach a broader target audience while boosting brand awareness to generate more sales. However, Social media marketers come across various obstacles, including fierce competition, high bidding prices, algorithm modifications, and more. Given the pace at which social media and its operations are developing, it is crucial to keep up with the current changes and practices in the industry. The paid media courses listed below can help you keep up with the changing Social Media landscape.
1. Social Media Certification – HubSpot academy
HubSpot’s Social Media Certification course is a comprehensive curriculum that will help you gain clients and partners while also increasing brand loyalty. Because social media is so important to inbound marketing, this course easily connects the two ideas.
The course is designed to be flexible enough that you may do it on your schedule. It goes through important issues including calculating ROI, expanding reach, creating social media content, and social listening. You may also choose to study individual classes from the HubSpot Academy course, such as this one on Social Media Advertising.
2. Social Ads 101 – WordStream
This paid media course talks about advertisements on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok, and LinkedIn, among other platforms.
The course also talks about why and how to promote on social media, as well as best practices for ad placement across various sites.
Finally, you’ll learn about social media ad analytics and social shopping so you can track and quantify your success with the help of metrics. This helps you make decisions, such as when and where your target audience is more likely to buy.
3. Acadium Digital Marketing Course – Acadium
Acadium is an apprenticeship and mentorship program, and the Digital Marketing Course has a variety of classes that you may take before, after, or during your apprenticeship.
Social media marketing, paid advertising, email marketing, SEO, and content marketing are just a few of the digital marketing subjects covered in the courses.
4. Introduction to Social Media Advertising – Skillshare
The course covers everything marketers and companies need to know about using social media advertisements to their advantage.
This course is ideal for marketers, brands, small businesses, freelancers, and anybody else interested in learning how to use paid social media advertising to their advantage.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to launch your first social media marketing campaign. This will eventually allow you to interact with consumers and persuade your prospects to take action.
5. What is social? – Coursera
“What Is Social?” is designed for company owners, executives, and marketing professionals who wish to expand their social media strategy using effective and proven approaches.
The course also includes a hands-on workshop where you will learn how to leverage social media to enhance your professional presence.
6. Advanced Social Media Marketing for Picking up Clients – Udemy
The catchphrase of the course is ‘Pickin up on social media clients within 48 hours or less’. This indicates that the course deals with quick strategies to get started with your social media marketing business.
This paid media course also talks about tactics such as setting up social media accounts and the basic posting strategies. The course further deep dives into how to best leverage the current channels that you are already using.
You need to be active on platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, and YouTube and you’ll be able to get started with finding your Social Media clients.
7. Strategic Social Media Marketing – Boston University via EdX
The duration of the Strategic Social Media Marketing is six weeks. Students will learn about the following topics during the program:
- Planning social media marketing campaigns
- Distribution of compelling information across several platforms
- Evaluating the efficacy of their efforts
- Using social media to track customer behavior
- Administration of social media
The paid media course is comprehensive and crafted at an advanced level. The curriculum is enriched with practical and strategic ways to use social media to develop your brand ventures, as well as those of your clients.
8. Social Media Marketing Course – BrainStation
BrainStation’s Social Media Marketing course is available both online and offline.
This course is primarily concerned with three important topics: developing a strategy, optimizing performance, and creating campaigns. This course focuses on making the student proficient with social media marketing platforms. Monthly and yearly payment plans, corporate sponsorship, and scholarships are all available through BrainStation.
9. Social Marketing Course and Certification by Hootsuite Academy
Hootsuite is probably one of the greatest places to learn about social media marketing because it is one of the top platforms for managing social media sites.
This course will teach you how to use social media to increase follower engagement and grow your business. Because this course was created by Hootsuite’s top strategists, you can expect to gain exclusive knowledge that will result in impactful marketing outcomes.
10. Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce – Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
The course at Wharton provides a more advanced approach toward the convergence of digital marketing, social media marketing, and eCommerce. The duration of the course is 6 weeks, and the course requires students to commit to 3 hours each week.
This course is designed for marketing professionals, small company owners, and consumers interested in learning more about social media tactics.
What we have to say
A Paid Media Course will not only showcase your proficiency to a prospective employer, but can also create a competitive advantage for you among the other candidates.
Furthermore, obtaining a deeper grasp of how social media marketing works may benefit your work and give you the confidence you need to flourish in the digital world.
Liked this blog? Comment below and share your thoughts with us.
Liked this blog? Read next: Google digital marketing course | 7 Things you need to know about it!
Q1. What are some of the examples of Paid Media?
Answer – Some of the Paid Media examples include – Google Ads, Print Ads, Social Media Ads, and others.
Q2. How to set up a Paid Media Platform?
Answer – The following are the steps to set up a Paid Media platform –
- Start with your objective
- Know your audience – in detail
- Pick the right social media platform
- Decide who you’re targeting
- Choose the best ad format
- Create your campaign content
Q3. What is the full form of PPC?
Answer – The full form of PPC is Pay-Per-Click.