Table of Contents
- CDI College | A high-ranking institute in Montreal, Canada
- Why choose CDI College Montreal?
- Courses at CDI
- Key takeaways
CDI College | A high-ranking institute in Montreal, Canada
CDI College Montreal has been transforming lives through education and inspiring students to build careers for the past 50 years. As one of Canada’s leading career-training providers, it provides robust, market-driven programs that focus on assisting students in developing the skills that leading employers in the business, technology and healthcare industries require.
CDI graduates have gone on to have successful careers in the fields of their choice. The main goal of CDI College has always been to provide students with a superior education geared toward a successful and long-term career, from the quality of instructors to the facilities and resources. Its career-focused programs ensure that you gain the necessary skills to begin a meaningful career. CDI College prepares students to enter the workforce with practical, hands-on learning experiences.
Why choose CDI College Montreal?
1. You can get trained faster than you think
CDI recognizes that many people want to further their education but cannot afford the time or money required to complete a four-year degree. While students at other schools are still studying, CDI College graduates are already working.
2. Gain knowledge from seasoned industry professionals
The instructors at CDI College bring years of professional experience to the classroom. They can improve curricula to meet the needs of potential employers because they have spent time in the fields they teach. As classes at CDI are smaller and more focused than at other schools, its teachers can give you the one-on-one attention you deserve in addition to field experience.
3. Obtain a practical education.
Students get hands-on training with many of the same tools and equipment that professionals use. They also get to work on projects that will prepare them for challenges in the workplace. CDI College commits to providing high-quality programs that combine professional skills and career-focused education.
Students at CDI College have the opportunity to learn from industry-experienced instructors. Community cultural services, banking, lodging, and transportation are examples of essential skills, resources, and assistance that CDI teaches. Students get access to e-resources, such as e-books, which they can access for the entire duration of the programs. The college demonstrates its generous and caring nature by providing Community Counselling Services to candidates looking for student housing in Canada.
The Newcomer Community Supports provide incoming students with various college life and expectations assistance. International students can apply for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan coverage (AHCIP). Students will need to find accommodation on their own.
International students can apply to the CDI College for admission to a variety of programs in eight disciplines. The college is well-known for its extensive business programs, dental courses, and paralegal programs.
International students can pursue 36 programs in Alberta, 58 programs in British Columbia, 18 programs in Manitoba, 47 programs in Ontario, and 19 programs at the CDI College Quebec campus. Before applying, students should carefully review their course outlines.
For those with busy schedules, CDI allows them to choose between daytime and evening classes to fit their availability.
Courses at CDI
Art and design
- 3D Modeling Animation Art and Design
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Financial Management
- Social Media Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Dental Assistance (French)
- Dental Assistance (English)
Early childhood education
- Early Childhood Education
- French- Language and Culture
- Health, Assistance and Nursing (French)
- Institutional and Home Care Assistance (English)
- Special Care Counselling
- Specialist in Applied Information Technology, Medical
- Paralegal Technology
- Specialist in Applied Information Technology, Legal Adm.
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Computer Network Management
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Programmer Analyst
- World Ranking- 10746
- Continental Ranking- 2710
- Country Rank- 166
- Impact- 7915
- Openness- 7521
- Excellence- 7216
One of the primary arrangements for CDI College student services is job placement assistance. Some programs provide students with practicum placements, allowing them to explore essential skills through on-the-job training.
Every year, approximately 1000 students graduate from CDI College. Approximately 86.3% of students have a job in top companies in Canada. Over the last few years, the college has directly contributed 36 million CAD to the Quebec economy. Approximately 500 CDI College graduates are currently working in the province.
- CDI College Montreal is one of Canada’s leading career-training providers, it offers robust, market-driven programs that focus on developing the skills that leading employers in the business, technology and healthcare industries require.
- Students at CDI College learn from industry-experienced instructors. Community cultural services, banking, lodging, and transportation are essential skills, resources, and assistance that CDI excels at providing its students.
- International students can apply to various programs in eight disciplines. The college is famous for its extensive business programs, dental courses, and paralegal programs.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on CDI College Montreal. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Oregon State University | Admission, programs, and more
Q1. What is the cost of studying at CDI College?
Ans- The cost of attending CDI College varies depending on the program and the cost of housing. The cost of attending this private institution ranges from 21,000 to 78,000 CAD (12,70,000 to 48,00,000 INR).
Q2. Does CDI College offer online programs?
Ans- Yes, CDI College provides on-campus and online programs to international students.
Q3. What are the English proficiency requirements for admission to CDI College?
Ans- For admission to CDI College, international students must score at least 560 in TOEFL PBT, 71 in TOEFL iBT, or 6.0 in IELTS with at least 5.0 in each section. The college also accepts students with CLBA scores of 7 and CAEL scores of 60.