Table of Contents
- Cloud computing courses: What do you need to know?
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Top 5 cloud computing courses in 2022
- Cloud computing course fees
- Key takeaways
Cloud computing courses: What do you need to know?
Cloud computing consists of many things, from hosting to the database to analytics. There has been tremendous growth in cloud computing in the past decade. Hence, cloud engineers and architects have become one of the most in-demand professionals in the world. As a matter of fact, the number of students taking up cloud computing courses is also rising.
Advantages of cloud computing
Cloud computing has become extremely popular. After all, it has many advantages, such as –
- Savings on costs: Cloud hosting services are more affordable than traditional dedicated hostings.
- Flexibility: Cloud services are usually accessible whenever and wherever required.
- Scalability: Rapid provisioning is achievable in the cloud, with no downtime or interruption of service to the end-user.
Top 5 cloud computing courses in 2022
There are a plethora of high-quality cloud computing courses available in the market. Therefore, it may be difficult for one to make an informed decision about which cloud computing course to pursue.
Hence, we have compiled a list of the five best cloud computing courses in 2022 for you –
1. MicroMasters program in cloud computing
MicroMasters program is a series of graduate-level cloud computing courses curated to enhance your career. With a MicroMasters certificate, you can apply to an on-campus master’s degree.
Here is what you need to know about the course –
Accelerated Advanced Management Program (AAMP)
- Executive education at IIMB offers the Accelerated Advanced Management Program (AAMP).
- It is a three-week residential program patterned around AMP.
Advanced Management Program (AMP)
- On the other hand, the Advanced Management Curriculum is a year-long program.
- It has around 48 days of on-campus sessions.
- This cloud computing course is a fantastic opportunity to receive a university degree at a low cost.
2. AWS Cloud Architect Nanodegree
It is the best Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing course for designing and delivering apps. As has been noted, AWS is the world’s leading cloud provider.
What do students learn?
- Students pursuing this course are most equipped to succeed in the cloud architect program.
- They learn web development, object-oriented programming, cloud development, etc.
- AWS Cloud Architect is the premier cloud development training for AWS.
- It delves deeper into the technical aspects than most other courses.
3. Cloud computing specialization from University of Illinois
A part of the University of Illinois’ online master’s degree program, it includes a series of university-led cloud computing courses.
The learning plan for the students
- It starts with cloud computing ideas in the middle tier.
- The curriculum includes essential distributed systems and their principles utilized inside clouds.
- Then, it moves on to cloud applications in the top layer.
- Lastly, it covers cloud networking in the bottom layer.
Additionally, all the students must present a final project at the end of the semester.
4. Cloud developer using Microsoft Azure Nanodegree
The course offers principles of delivering an application to Azure. It includes several benefits of cloud deployments. In addition to this, various types of service models, learning to navigate the Microsoft Azure platform, etc., are also covered under this.
What does the course cover?
The course also covers the entire Azure migration process like –
- Assessments of migration costs.
- Ensuring that the application and its associated databases are compatible with Azure.
What will the students learn?
- How to collect data about an application’s health and performance.
- Evaluate and present the data to make educated decisions.
- Also learn to use automation to handle application performance concerns.
- Additionally, it covers the best practices for web apps, background processes, databases, etc.
5. Google cloud computing certification: Cloud architect professional certificate
The Google cloud architect certification will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to enhance your career as a cloud architecture
What will the students learn?
- The course will show you how to combine infrastructure components to create a solution.
- It includes components such as networks, systems, and application services.
- In addition to this, you will also get to put your case analysis.
- As a matter of fact, technical watchpoint identification can also be tested.
Cloud computing course fees
The fees for the above courses range between $800 to $1500 for entire programs. However, it depends on the university from where you are pursuing the course.
Summarizing the blog,
- Learning cloud computing abilities can help you stand out in the IT world.
- However, people interested in working in this industry must continually evolve and upgrade their expertise.
- A cloud computing certification might provide you with the stability you need in your life while also ensuring your job security.
- With the most up-to-date cloud computing abilities on your CV, you can quickly obtain a position that is unaffected by market volatility.
- Additionally, you can get in touch with us for more details on cloud computing courses.
Liked this blog? Then read The best 9 biotechnology courses!
Question 1: What is the eligibility for cloud computing courses?
Answer: For cloud computing courses, you need to have strong computer networking skills, knowledge about operating systems, and DevOps software development skills.
Question 2: What types of employment can be acquired with a cloud computing background?
Answer: Learning cloud computing courses will help create a rapidly growing career path. You can make your career as a cloud architect, cloud database specialist, multi-cloud technologist, and so on.
Question 3: What are some of the most prominent career options in cloud computing for an enterprise architect?
Answer: An enterprise architect who wants to pursue a career in cloud computing can start by becoming a cloud security architect and then specialize as a subject matter expert for AWS, Google, or Azure. Alternatively, you can also become a corporate architect or public cloud solutions architect.