Table of Contents
- What is Google word coach?
- How to open Google word coach?
- How to play the Google word coach gameA guide!
- How does this tool help you?
- Key Takeaways
Scoring well in entrance exams is a must for all study abroad aspirants. It is indeed the first step towards your dream. But to ace the English Proficiency test, be it IELTS or TOEFL, is quite daunting for study abroad aspirants. If this is your concern too, don’t you worry. Google has a feature that assists non-English speakers in expanding their vocabulary. So, stay with us and keep scrolling to learn about the Google word coach.
The Google word coach quiz is an excellent and easy-to-use tool to improve your vocabulary. Read on to know what this tool is and how you can use the tool to prepare well for the exams.
What is Google word coach?
Google word coach quiz is an exciting game developed by Google. It is available as a feature in the popular Google tools such as Google dictionary and Google translate. It is in the form of an interactive quiz, helping you retain what you have learned.
The game/learning tool was launched back in 2018 as part of Google’s initiative to update its search engine experience. The tool was specifically launched in non-English speaking nations so that it is easier for them to get well-versed with English vocabulary in an engaging manner. Also, you do not need a separate application to access the Word coach.
How to open Google word coach?
If you are wondering how to open google word coach, well, it is only one search away from your browser. You can access the word coach by:
- Simply searching it on your browser.
- Searching for a word on Google.
- Google dictionary or Google translate.
Please note that you can access this tool only on a mobile browser. Let’s learn about accessing the tool in all 3 ways in detail:
1. Accessing Google word coach game from the search bar
- Search for Google word coach on the search engine bar of your browser.
- When you search from your mobile browser, the game automatically gets started, and you can start playing it.
- After you click enter on your search, you can even select the first option in the search results and access the Google word coach test.
2. Accessing Google word coach through a search
- Search for the meaning of any word on the Google search bar on your mobile browser. The word will come up as your search result.
- Along with the search result, there will be a prompt to access the Google word coach game.
3. Accessing Google word coach test through dictionary or translate
- The tool can also be accessed under either the ‘dictionary’ or ‘translate’ tab when you search for a word on Google.
- The option to access this tool from the dictionary or translate tab is available only on mobile browsers.
How to play the Google word coach gameA guide!
Are you excited to try out this fun, interactive way of learning new words? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can begin playing this game and track your progress.
- Open Google word coach from your browser, and you can start playing it immediately.
- There are a set of 5 questions in each set. Each question in the Google word coach test is 120 points. You will get to know your total marks count when you answer a set of questions.
- Choose an option that you deem correct from the set of questions that appear on the screen. Each question will appear next to the previous one until you have answered all the questions in the set.
- You can either choose an option or skip it if you are absolutely unsure about the answer. The questions can be in various forms such as:
- You will be given two words and you have to select one based on the question.
- You can be prompted with a picture and asked to identify the correct word from the options.
- The difficulty level of the questions increases with each completed set. You can keep on playing and accumulating your score. When you exit the page or word coach, the score gets erased. The next time you open the word coach, it will start afresh.
- After completing each set, you will be shown the words again. You can go through the meaning of each word of the set. Not only this, but this tool also gives you a reason why one answer is the correct option.
This application simplifies learning by familiarizing you with a variety of words and multiple synonyms and antonyms. Besides this, you will learn how to use new words in sentences.
How does this tool help you?
If you are wondering why you should use this tool and how it is going to help you, read these points:
- Firstly, the Google word coach app is an interactive way to improve your English vocabulary.
- This tool is available for free and is good learning material for tests like IELTS and TOEFL.
- Building your vocabulary can immensely increase your chances to crack the English Proficiency tests.
- Last but not least, the quiz is accessible anywhere and anytime. You do not even need a computer to access it. You can access this tool on any android smartphone.
Here are some key pointers from the blog for you:
- Google word coach is an online tool that helps build your vocabulary.
- You can access the tool through the mobile web browser only.
- You can learn new words in an exciting manner through this quiz.
- The quiz sets get tougher as you progress.
- You can access the tool by simply searching it from your web browser’s search bar.
So, this was a brief introduction to the Google word coach tool. Use this tool to prepare for your exams and tell us how it helped you. If you need some guidance for your exam prep or the study abroad process, reach out to us! We’d be happy to help.
Q1. Can I share the results of my quiz on social media?
Answer- Yes, you can share the results of your quiz by clicking on the ‘share’ option at the end of your quiz. You can share the results on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter. Additionally, you can also share it via email.
Q2. Is there a way to keep a Google word coach shortcut on my phone?
Answer- No. There’s no shortcut available for the word coach page. You will have to access it from the browser itself.
Q3. Can we access this game from PC?
Answer- This game can be accessed only through the browser. There is no separate PC application.
Q4. How can I download this app?
Answer- There is no mobile application available. You can access the app online by searching for it through your mobile web browser.