Table of Contents
About Hult International Business School
Hult International Business School is a private university in Cambridge, Boston, USA, founded in 1964. The university is more than a non-profit business school; it is a multicultural campus that educates, inspires, and brings together students with forward-thinking business talent. The Hult International Business School in Boston serves over 3000 students from 141 nationalities across a global campus network. US News & World Report 2021 ranked the university 25th in Best Undergraduate International Programs. The Hult International Business School received AACSB international accreditation for its programs worldwide. The Boston campus has accreditation from the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education.
Why study at Hult International Business School?
Here’s why you should pursue education at the school-
- Among all of its campus locations, Boston ranks fourth on the list of USA cities with the most international students and first among the country’s top 25 startup hubs.
- Students can rotate to other Hult campuses to complete their courses while gaining more exposure to diverse business environments and engaging with international peers through the school’s unique Global Campus Rotation Program.
- Businesses on the Boston campus are always looking to engage with bright students so they can participate in local hackathons and case challenges.
How to apply to the Hult International Business School?
International students can submit an application using the school’s official application portal for admission to Hult International Business School.
- Portal for applications- School website
Follow the below steps for admission to the university-
- Step 1- Create an account on the college website and select the program as your first step. Fill up your data, including gender, birthday, and country of citizenship.
- Step 2- Describe your previous education, including the degree you have received, the institution you attended, and your GPA.
- Step 3- Complete the form with information on your English proficiency test, including the date you took it, where you took it, and your results.
- Step 4- List any additional international languages you may be familiar with.
- Step 5- Include information about your professional history and any proof of work experience.
- Step 6- Writing a personal statement outlining your motivation for applying to the school is the sixth step.
- Step 7- Upload the necessary files, then confirm your application.
- Step 8- Complete the application and pay the fee.
Though the admissions process is the same for native and international students, international students must fulfill additional prerequisites.
Documents for Hult International Business School
Some of the most crucial requirements for international students applying to the school are as follows-
- Passport-size photo
- English proficiency test score.
- English CV and cover letter
- Diploma copies and academic transcripts
- Identity document copy (passport)
The personal assessment interview is the next step in the application process. They will discuss your candidate profile, professional aspirations, and general program fit during the interview. They may conduct it in person or over the phone. Since proficiency in English is necessary for the MBA program, the admissions counselor will also assess your English-speaking skills during this conversation.
Do not overthink the interview process. Although it may seem critical and open-ended, the dialogue is about you and your ambitions, a subject in which you are the foremost authority. A mock interview might be a terrific aid if you are unsure about your ability to carry yourself through this type of admissions interview.
You’ll learn the results of the admissions process two weeks after your interview. They will inform you of the halt of any requests for financial aid. They will give a conditional acceptance if you are yet to send in any necessary paperwork. This acceptance will become final once you send in all the information the admissions committee requires.
Getting into Hult International Business School is undoubtedly an ambition with specific considerations. The most significant draw to education from Hult lies in its international curriculum and educational format. Given this, in addition to its history and unique program structures, Hult International Business School is truly the only institution of its kind.
Services at the university
When it comes to room space, access, quality, design, equipment, and technological infrastructure, Hult campus facilities in Boston, San Francisco, London, Shanghai, and Dubai are somewhat similar.
- The Hult Point is a place for undergraduate and graduate students to exchange ideas, collaborate, and learn. It consists of the Common Area, classrooms, and study rooms.
- After lectures, students can go up to the roof terrace to relax and socialize with their classmates.
- Hult International Business School has earned triple accreditation from EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB.
- Over 3000 students from 141 nationalities attend the Hult International Business School in Boston, which has a global campus network.
- International students must also submit TOEFL or IELTS scores as proof of English proficiency.
Did you find this blog helpful? Do share your views and perspectives in the comments below. Please contact us for more information on Hult International Business School by clicking here. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: University of Bonn | Campus, courses, and rankings
Q1. What distinguishes a dual degree from a joint degree?
Answer- A dual degree is a program where you study two fields concurrently and earn a diploma that demonstrates your proficiency in both, such as an MBA in Philosophy and English.
Q2. What advantages does a fully online or hybrid master’s degree offer?
Answer- For starters, compared to on-campus education at a Hult campus, both the hybrid and online MBA tracks are much less expensive. While the Hult Executive MBA program tuition is $85,000, the Hybrid MBA program fee is $55,000, and the Live Online MBA program fee is $37,900. Both of these options will still allow you to receive one-on-one teaching from an experienced professor in a setting where you can also socialize with other students.
Q3. Are the libraries well equipped?
Answer- All international students and faculty have access to the Hult library’s resources. The availability of resources supports academic programs and gives students, staff, and faculty extensive access to library resources. Students will have access to leading research databases, both on- and off-campus.