Table of Contents
About Pace University
Pace University, founded in 1906, has campuses in New York and Westchester. International students can choose from over 135 undergraduate and 89 postgraduate programs at the university. Pace enrolls approximately 8,223 students in UG courses and 5,386 in PG courses. Pace University’s average retention rate is 76%, indicating undergraduate student satisfaction. Let’s find out more.
Why study at Pace University?
Here’s why you should pursue education at Pace University-
- Pace University enrolls 13,609 students from more than 120 countries in undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs.
- Pace University’s ranking among the top universities in the United States is well-established. According to US News 2022-2023, the university ranks 234th out of all national universities in the United States.
- According to PayScale, it has the best return on investment (ROI) for tuition fees among the top 9% of private colleges and universities in the United States.
- Pace University students are ever ready to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills in over 8,000 internships, civic engagements, and clinical research projects.
- Pace University assists international students in furthering their career opportunities through the International Student Professional Readiness Education program (INSPIRE).
- International students can apply for merit-based scholarships. These scholarships cover nearly 68% of undergraduate and 25% of graduate tuition.
- The Environmental Policy Clinic, NYC Design Factory, Entrepreneurship Lab, Cybersecurity Education, Research Lab, Immigration Justice Clinic, and Health Care Simulation Labs are among the university’s more than 50 cutting-edge centers, labs, institutes, and clinics.
Pace University rankings
Here is the ranking
- National Universities by US News Rankings 2022- 213
- Top Performers on Social Mobility by US News Rankings 2022- 143
- US College Rankings by US News Rankings 2022- 337
- US College Rankings THE 2022-337
- Nursing by US News global university ranking 2023- 112
Programs at Pace University
Across its six schools, the institute offers 135 undergraduate and 89 graduate degree programs. The university offers the Pace Global Pathways Program if international students cannot meet the English language requirements.
- They can study the degree program in English and will receive a Master’s degree upon completion.
- Law, Accounting, Management, Business, Economics, Communication, Journalism, Visual and Performing Arts, Psychology, Biochemistry, and other popular courses are available at Pace University.
Some of the programs are as follows
- Executive Master of Business Administration (E.M.B.A)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A), Quantitative Business Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Applied Psychology and Human Relations
- Bachelor of Science (B.S), Computer Science
- Master of Science (M.S), Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Master of Science (M.S), Finance for Professionals
- Master of Science (M.S), Computer Science
- Master of Arts (M.A), Psychology
Here’s how you can apply to Pace University
- Visit Pace University’s official website and fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
- Upload all required documents with your application form.
- The Pace University application fee is 50 USD.
- Submit the application form by the deadline and appear in a virtual interview with university officials.
- Apply for a student visa and pay the university tuition fee once accepted to the university.
To complete their application to Pace University, international students must submit detailed documents. Students must submit the following documents in the university portal before the deadline-
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation (minimum 2)
- English proficiency test Scores (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Standardized test scores (GRE/GMAT)
- Statement of purpose
- Valid passport copy
- Proof of finance (Bank statements and scholarships)
Services at the university
Here are some of the services offered by Pace University.
The Pace University Library comprises the Birnbaum Library in White Plains, the Law School Library on the New York campus, and the Mortola Library in Pleasantville. The library provides various resources and services. It includes access to over 120 research databases, ebooks, and comprehensive interlibrary loan services.
Pace University’s University Health Care (UHC) provides primary healthcare services to university students. It has advanced practice registered nurses (APRN) and Certified Medical Assistants on staff. Students in need of medical assistance on the New York and Westchester campuses can dial the medical helpline number. UC students are required to purchase health insurance that covers medical expenses, diagnostic tests, and so on.
Pace University’s athletic department is in charge of encouraging athletics and recreational sports on campus. Pace University’s athletic teams, known as the Setters, compete in the NCAA Division II Northeast-10 Conference. Since its inception in 2002, the 75,000-square-foot, $17-million Ann, Fitness and Recreation Centre and Alfred Goldstein Health has been a landmark in the Pace community.
- On the Pace University campus, students can join over 100 clubs and organizations. These are interactive groups that promote a non-racial, all-inclusive university campus.
- The Office of the Dean for students is critical to the academic community’s well-being. They help with student development, residential living, campus activities, and counseling.
- Pace University’s New York campus is home to the renowned Pace Robotics Lab, which has cutting-edge Bloomberg technology-assisted computers.
- Pace University’s Westchester campus is home to the Goldstein Fitness Center, which includes a 2,400-seat arena, a 50-meter swimming pool, a running track, and a gym.
The university alumni association offers a magazine, a virtual library, project or thesis assistance, and mentors to current students. The alumni also organize a variety of programs and events. Pace Alumni Giving Back is a philanthropic program that helps students and the university.
- Dominique Fishback- Actress
- Richard Grasso- Chairman, and CEO of the New York Stock Exchange
- Kathleen Herles- Voice actress
- Joseph Ianniello- President of CBS Corporation
- Over 50 cutting-edge centers, institutes, labs, and clinics are available at the university.
- Pace University offers 135 undergraduate and 89 postgraduate programs in business, health care, and computer science.
- US News global university ranking for nursing in 2023 is 112.
- English proficiency tests like IELTS and TOEFL are a must for admission to the university.
Did you find this blog helpful? Do share your views and perspectives in the comments below. Please contact us for more information on Pace University by clicking here. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Your handy guide to the University of Notre Dame
Q1. Which are the most popular degrees at Pace University?
Answer- Nursing, Finance, Business Administration and Management, Mass Communication & Media Studies, and Computer Science are among the most popular degrees at the university.
Q2. What is Pace University’s acceptance rate?
Answer- Pace University has an acceptance rate of 88%.
Q3. Does Pace University provide placements?
Answer- A variety of job opportunities, as well as on-campus recruitment and job search, are available through the Handshake portal. The University has a 93% undergraduate placement rate and a 97% graduate placement rate.