Table of Contents
- PG Diploma in Finance
- PG Diploma in Marketing
- PG Diploma in HR
- PG Diploma in Business Analytics
- PG Diploma in International Business
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- PG Diplomas in Accounting and Project Management
- PG Diploma in Data Science
- PG Diploma in Canadian Nursing
- Top Universities and Colleges offering PG Diploma courses in Canada
- Jobs following a Post-Graduate Diploma in Canada
The number of international students at Canadian universities has risen by 11% in 2017. Canada is one of the most sought-after countries for studying abroad, both for undergrad and graduate studies. With relaxed post-study work and immigration schemes, Canada attracts several international students from all across the globe annually.
Over 5000 global collaborations are claimed by Canadian universities. In Canada, the curriculum is heavily geared toward industry. As a result, almost 90% of graduates find work in Canada within six months of graduation.
In this blog, we will look at the top PG Diploma courses to study in Canada for International Students-
PG Diploma in Finance
Various universities in Canada offer this PG Diploma in Finance. This diploma course prepares students for careers in banking, stockbroking, wealth management, insurance, and other fields. The cost at Lambton College is around 25,260 CAD.
PG Diploma in Marketing
This marketing course, offered via Centennial College’s Business School, includes traditional marketing fundamentals as well as project management, digital marketing, integrated marketing communications, research, and foreign marketing strategies. The cost of two semesters is around 16,000 CAD, however, final costs may differ.
PG Diploma in HR
This eight-month post-graduation course aims to extend your existing human resource management degree knowledge. Students will be able to connect with and learn from individuals working in the sector since they will have both theoretical and practical expertise. Seneca College charges around 15,500 CAD for this course.
PG Diploma in Business Analytics
This Business Analytics course in Canada trains and teaches data analysis, data preparation, presentation of results, and collecting of important data skills. This is also provided by Seneca College in Toronto. The training is one year long and costs around 15,000 CAD (other costs are not included in this figure).
PG Diploma in International Business
This course is user-friendly and easy for working professionals, providing all of the necessary information for operating a business in the global economy. For foreign students, the course tuition is 16,680 CAD, excluding extra costs.
PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
This course is for students who want to get a solid understanding of the logistics and management abilities essential for local and multinational supply chains. This diploma takes a comprehensive approach to issues, including demand forecasting, supplier evaluation, technology use, SAP ERP, and scheduling. The cost of this course at Humber College is around 17,500 CAD.
PG Diplomas in Accounting and Project Management
Both of these credentials are available at Douglas College, and both cost roughly 19,000 CAD. The first contains intermediate accounting elements related to taxation, auditing, and reporting, while the second is a tool for people entering project management positions (construction, IT, property management, engineering).
PG Diploma in Data Science
This Data Science Diploma from the University of Calgary costs around 61,000 CAD and covers data visualization, data analytics, big data management, statistical analytics, data collecting, and other basic ideas in data science. It is one of the data science courses in Canada.
This diploma includes several hours of practical training and prepares nursing degree holders to enter the Canadian nursing profession. Students will be adequately prepared for the national nursing tests to become a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) after completing this program (LPN). The cost of this training is around 16,000 CAD. This is one of the most in-demand nursing courses in Canada.
Top Universities and Colleges offering PG Diploma courses in Canada
- University of Toronto
- Winnipeg University
- University of Waterloo
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
- University of Alberta
- Royal Roads University
- University of Montreal
- McMaster University
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Victoria
- York University
- Carleton University
- University of Calgary
- Concordia University
- Centennial College
- Lambton College
- Niagara College
- Humber College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College
- Algonquin College
- Humber College
- Sault College
Jobs following a Post-Graduate Diploma in Canada
- Obtaining a job after finishing a PG Diploma in Canada would not be difficult because PG Diploma courses in Canada are extremely career-oriented.
- PG credentials in Canada ensure that you are not only qualified for jobs in Canada, but also for work in a global market.
- You can work in connected industries and earn decent money depending on the subject you chose.
- A newbie’s salary after completing a PG Diploma might range from 35,000 to 50,000 CAD, depending on the field, industry and job type.
- The university system in Canada is one cause for the country’s excellent academic achievements and inventions. It encourages students to speak up and express themselves without fear of being judged.
- The course lectures are engaging in order to keep the students’ attention.
- Following their examinations, students receive detailed feedback.
- These elements contribute to the fact that studying in Canada with its course focused colleges and many job opportunities is beneficial for students.
- Students can choose the course they want to study in Canada after highschool, due to the wide range of courses offered. Besides, individuals can also opt for part-time jobs and pursue their post graduation course in Canada.
We hope you found this blog informative. Don’t forget to comment below and share your thoughts! You can also get in touch with us if you have any doubts.
Liked this blog? Read: How to study in Canada for free or on a low budget
What are the requirements for a PG Diploma in Canada?
To be accepted into a PG diploma program in Canada, applicants must have a 60-65% aggregate in their bachelor’s degree and an IELTS score of 6.0 to 6.5.
Is it possible to pursue a master’s degree in Canada after completing a postgraduate diploma?
Yes, after finishing a PG diploma in Canada, you may apply for master’s programs.
Which city is best to study in Canada?
Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, and Ottawa are some of the best cities in Canada to study.
Is it possible to work while studying in Canada?