Table of Contents
Let’s have a look at some entertaining, simple trivia questions for young people. These kid-friendly trivia questions are printable and can be accessible at all times. Children will benefit from this as they improve their learning process. learn more about quiz questions for kids in this article
Fun quiz questions for kids
- Which is the biggest cat? Tiger
- Which planet in the solar system is the largest? Jupiter
- Which city hosted the first Olympic Games? Athens, Greece.
- There are how many Olympic rings? Five
- What aquatic animal moves the fastest? Sailfish is the answer.
- Do worker bees have a gender? Female
- How many Earths can the sun hold? 1.3 Million
- An emerald is what color? Green
- Whose nose lengthened each time he told a lie? Pinocchio
- Which American state is home to Hollywood? California
- Who or what kind of fish is Nemo? Clownfish
- Where exactly is the Great Pyramid of Giza? Egypt
- What do bees eat to produce honey? Nectar
- Which dino had fifteen horns? The Kosmoceratops dinosaur
- A lobster has how many legs? 10
- What colors do a common ladybug’s spots have? Black
- How many teeth are there in an adult human? The answer is 32.
- The periodic table contains how many different animals? 118
- Which ocean is the biggest in the world? The Pacific Ocean
- Which organ in the internal human body is the largest? The liver
Art quiz questions for kids
- Where can you see the Mona Lisa in a museum?
- Who was the artist of “The Starry Night”?
- What city is the British Museum located in?
- What nation is Claude Monet a native of?
- Is art deco a form of architecture, sculpture, or painting?
- Which well-known bust of a female pharaoh was created by Thutmose?
- What museum receives the most visitors worldwide?
- True or false. A year was spent by Vincent van Gogh in a psychiatric institution.
- What kind of flower is Claude Monet famous for?
- What century did Vincent Van Gogh live in?
GK quiz questions for kids
- What color does an emerald have? Green
- What’s the name of the place where you can view a lot of animals? It’s the zoo.
- What is the fairy in the story of Peter Pan called? Tinkerbell
- What ocean is off the coast of California? The Pacific
- Which fruit are customarily given to teachers by children? An apple
- What is the answer to the phrase “see you later, alligator”? “In a while, crocodile.”
- In which state is Hollywood stationed? California
- Who knows what kind of fish Nemo is? A clownfish.
- What are caterpillars transformed into? Butterflies
- A school bus is what color? Yellow
- What is the writing tool used on a blackboard? Chalk
- Which holiday is trick-or-treating associated with? Halloween
Math quiz questions for kids
- Does Zillion actually exist?
- How many different ways can you arrange a Rubik’s Cube?
- What is the name of the right-angle triangle’s longest side?
- Who was thought to be the fastest person to use a calculator?
- Which number is written in descending order of letters?
- What is the smallest number that is perfect?
- What is the “magic number”?
- To guarantee that no two colors on a map have the same border, how many colors are required?
- Is Pi a rational or irrational number?
- Zero raised to the power of zero is what?
- What do you call it when two circles share the same center?
- What mathematical phrase is used to indicate the likelihood of an event when it is going to happen?
- What does the ancient term “hundrath,” which is the source of the number 100, actually mean?
- What is the number with the most synonyms?
Sports quiz questions for kids
- For what does NBA stand?
- An average baseball field has how many bases?
- In soccer, what body part is prohibited from touching the ball?
- What color flag signals a winner in a race for automobiles?
- How many standard swimming strokes are there?
- What kind of sport would have a pommel horse?
- The goal posts of what color are present in football?
- What kind of equipment is needed to hit a tennis ball in the game of tennis?
- What is a marathon’s distance?
- The Olympic rings are made up of what five colors?
- What is the size of a baseball team?
- What is the one and only sport that has been practiced on the moon?
- Muhammad Ali gained a following in which sport?
- What game’s score is “love”?
- The Tour de France is a what kind of competition?
- What is the term for a bowler making three straight strikes?
- What is the one nation that has participated in every World Cup?
- What sport and year were women permitted to participate in the modern-day Olympic games?
- How long does a figure skating free skate last?
- Who was the first head of state to officially begin a Major League Baseball game?
- Prepare your brains for some incredibly entertaining trivia!
- This interesting game is ideal for birthday celebrations, family game nights, or as a fun diversion to pass the time during prolonged commutes or flights.
- To choose the MVP, either form a team or play in pairs.
With these trivia quizzes, challenge your friends and relatives to a trivia game night and get ready to watch their competitive side emerge.
Liked this blog? Read next: Top 12 space quiz questions you need to check out
Q1. Where can you play a round of quizzes for kids?
Answer- Quiz questions for kids can be asked anywhere. You play trivia with kids at home, in the car, while walking, or traveling.
Q2. Do kids enjoy quizzes or trivia?
Answer- Kids will love learning and playing at the same time with these quiz questions. You can play individually or in teams.
Q3. Can you make up your own questions for a quiz for kids?
Answer- Absolutely. You may add questions or look up facts online and make questions around them.