Table of Contents
University of South Australia | University of enterprise
University of South Australia (UniSA) is the founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities. With over 37,000 students, it is the largest university in South Australia and a founding member of the Australian Technology Network.
The university collaborates with more than 2,500 organizations worldwide to provide students with advantageous networking and employment possibilities, including placements, internships, and practical projects. Its graduates represent the next generation of professionals—affluent people who can produce and adjust to change.
University of South Australia – Campuses
City West is a cutting-edge campus that serves as a centre for the arts, gastronomy, and culture in Adelaide’s west end. Business, marketing, law, the arts, architecture, design, and the creative industries are all based on this campus.
For students studying health and medical sciences, City East Campus offers remarkable amenities and classroom spaces. It is adjacent to some of the best dining, entertainment, and shopping options and is situated in a bustling urban environment.
Mawson Lakes Campus is close to more than 100 high-tech businesses that are part of Adelaide’s Technology Park, a powerhouse for innovation. Aviation, education, engineering, information technology, and data science are all located on this site.
The Magill Campus is located in Adelaide’s lush eastern suburbs, just a short drive from the city. Along with instructional resources and technology that meet industrial standards, there are open outdoor areas. Programs in communication, journalism, education, media arts, psychology, and social work are offered on this campus.
University of South Australia Rankings
- Number 363 in Best Global Universities (tie)
- Number 23 in. Best Global Universities in Australia University of South Australia
- Number 25 in Best Global Universities in Australia/New Zealand
- Number 312 in Environment/Ecology (tie)
- Number 242 in Agricultural Sciences (tie)
- Number 789 in Chemistry (tie)
- Number 240 in Computer Science
- Number 140 in Economics and Business (tie)
- Number 365 in Clinical Medicine (tie)
- Number 408 in Engineering (tie)
- Number 177 in Public, Environmental and Occupational Health (tie)
- Number 345 in Materials Science (tie)
- Number 44 in Education and Educational Research
- Number 161 in Social Sciences and Public Health (tie)
- Number 232 in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Number 389 in Oncology (tie)
- Number 319 in Psychiatry/Psychology
The University of South Australia’s academic structure consists of 7 Academic Units
- UniSA Allied Health & Human Performance
- UniSA STEM
- UniSA Business
- UniSA Education Futures
- UniSA Clinical & Health Sciences
- UniSA Creative
- UniSA Justice & Society
- Aboriginal and Australian Studies
- Accounting and Finance
- Biomedical Science
- Construction Management
- Contemporary Art
- Creative Industries
- Education and Teaching
- Environmental Science
- Film and Television
- Health Science
- Human Movement, Sport, Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Management and HRM
- Medical Radiation Science
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
- Tourism, Sport, and Events
Fees for academic year 2023
Tuition Fee for 4 courses (18 units) – AUD $10,000
Tuition Fee for 3 courses (13.5 units) – AUD $7,500
This covers orientation at the university, welcome services, and support services. You must also pay for the necessary Overseas Student Health Coverage for the duration of your visa (OSHC). All individuals with student visas are insured by OSHC.
- The University of South Australia is the biggest university in South Australia with about 37,000 students and a founding member of the Australian Technology Network.
- The University of South Australia’s academic structure consists of 7 Academic Units
- International students along with fees need to pay for compulsory visa length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). OSHC covers all student visa holders for medical insurance.
We hope this blog was informative. If so, please share your views in the comments below. Click here to reach out to us for more information. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: University of Kent | Rankings, and courses
Q1. What is a good GPA in South Australia?
Ans. GPA of 6 and 7 are considered as an excellent score in South Australian universities. GPA of 6 or 7 means Distinction or Higher Distinction.
Q2. What is the acceptance rate at University of South Australia?
Ans. The acceptance rate at University of South Australia is 75%.
Q3. What is the turnaround time for an offer letter from the University of South Australia?
Ans. Applications submitted through StudyLink, the online international application system of the University of South Australia, will receive priority consideration. The University will inform you of the results of your application within one to three weeks of receiving your application and all necessary supporting materials.