Table of Contents
About Warwick Business School
Warwick Business School officially became the university’s Business School in 1988, after beginning as the School of Industrial Relations and Business Studies with only five academic staff and 24 postgraduate students. Today, they provide over 40 accredited education programs ranging from foundation year to Ph.D. and Doctor of Business Administration, with a community of 500 staff and approximately 7,000 students at any given time.
Why study at Warwick Business School?
Here’s why you should pursue education at Warwick Business School-
- The school is best known for its full-time MBA program, ranked 28 worldwide and 1 in the United Kingdom (Economist full-time MBA 2022). Aside from the MBA, students at Warwick Business School can choose from three bachelor’s degree programs, thirteen master’s degree programs, and three doctoral programs.
- Studying at Warwick Business School is less expensive than other well-known business schools in the UK.
- The MBA tuition fee at Warwick Business School is approximately 45,950 GBP. Tuition for Master of Science programs ranges between 30,000 and 38,000 GBP.
- The school offers a variety of scholarships to help with tuition costs. The scholarship awards range from 10% to 50% of the tuition fee.
- Warwick Business School is also well-known for its excellent graduate employment outcomes.
- WBS MBA graduates earn an average starting salary of around 96,000 GBP. Amazon, EY, Goldman Sachs, IBM, and Morgan Stanley are among the top WBS employers.
Warwick Business School ranking
Here are the rankings for Warwick Business School
- Ranks 57 as per Financial Times Global MBA 2022
- Ranks 28 according to Economist’s full-time MBA ranking 2022
- Ranks 1 in the UK as per Economist Full-time MBA ranking 2022
- Ranks 7 in QS World University rankings for Masters in Marketing 2022
- Ranks 12 in QS World University rankings for Masters in Business Analytics 2022
- Ranks 19 in QS World University rankings for Masters in Management 2022
- Ranks 20 in QS World University rankings for Masters in Finance 2022
Warwick Business School offers three bachelor’s degree programs, an MBA program, 14 master’s degree programs, and three doctoral degree courses. At the undergraduate level, the school also offers a foundation year program. Some of the top programs at Warwick Business School are as follows-
- Warwick Business School collaborates with other departments at the University of Warwick to offer joint bachelor’s degree programs. WBS offers joint degree programs in computer science, German, and physics. Check out the Bachelor’s degree programs at Warwick Business School.
- At Warwick Business School, students can choose between three MBA programs. These are full-time MBA, distance learning MBA, and executive MBA.
- Part-time distance learning and executive MBA programs are available. These programs are available at the London campus. The full-time MBA program at WBS is available for one year at the Warwick campus.
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), MRes/Ph.D. Business & Management and MRes/Ph.D. Finance and Economics are among the doctoral degree programs available.
- The business school also offers executive education programs in behavioral science, digital leadership, marketing leadership, and strategy and innovation. The majority of these courses are offered at the London campus.
- BSc Accounting & Finance
- BSc International Management
- BSc Management
- Foundation Year
- Exchange Students
- Joint Degrees
- Warwick’s Gateway to Business
There are four categories under postgraduate programs.
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Business with Marketing
- MSc Business with Operations Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSc Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation
- MSc Marketing & Strategy
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc Business & Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance & Economics
- MSc Mathematical Finance
- Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation qualifications (MSc/PGDip/PGCert/PGA)
- Full-time MBA
- Distance Learning MBA
- Distance Learning MBA (London)
- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA (London)
- MRes/Ph.D. Business & Management
- MRes/Ph.D. Finance & Economics
- Doctor of Business Administration
Students and faculty from all over the world call the campus home. Its lively atmosphere gives the University of Warwick its distinct buzz. You will enjoy independence while knowing that you are surrounded by people who will support you and share your experience. With excellent transportation and easy access to everything you need, you can actively involve yourself in student life, both inside and outside the lecture theatre.
WBS London, The Shard
The London headquarters, The Shard, one of the city’s most iconic structures, is in the heart of the world’s financial capital. They have created the ideal learning environment to implement their Executive Program portfolio and provide a central networking base with close ties to the international business community.
Life at the campus
With an outstanding Student Union, a brand-new sports and wellness hub, excellent study facilities, and the Warwick Arts Centre, there’s always something on campus to challenge you or pique your interest.
You can party in clubs and bars or unwind in parks, shops, and cafes. On their 750-acre campus, you can plan new adventures, compete in sports, visit their monthly food market, make new friends through the network of clubs and societies, see amazing bands, and immerse yourself in culture. No matter your interests, the Warwick campus has something for you!
The University of Warwick provides students with various on-campus and off-campus housing options. The University of Warwick has 13 residence halls for first-year undergraduate students. Cryfield Village, Lakeside Village, Central Campus, and Westwood are the four villages that house the halls. Contract terms of 35, 40, and 45 weeks are available.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students at the University of Warwick can choose from university-managed off-campus housing in Coventry. The properties are close to Coventry’s city center, rail station, and university bus routes. You can rent these apartments individually or in groups. For university-managed housing, students must pay approximately 404 GBP per week.
However, the University of Warwick has limited off-campus housing options. As a result, students should consider renting private accommodation in Coventry.
- Warwick Business School offers undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, doctoral, and executive education courses on the University of Warwick’s campus, with a base at The Shard in London.
- With a community of 500 staff and approximately 7,000 students, there are over 40 accredited education programs ranging from Foundation Year to Ph.D. and Doctor of Business Administration.
- Their MBA programs rank 28th worldwide and 1 in the United Kingdom.
Did you find this blog helpful? Please share your views and perspectives in the comments below. Please contact us for more information on Warwick Business School by clicking here. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Bournemouth University | Rankings, programs, and student life!
Q1. What is Warwick Business School famous for?
Answer- WBS has high expectations for both research and teaching. The leading national and international assessors and accreditation bodies have praised and approved them. They are honored to be among the few international business schools that have received triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA.
Q2. What is Warwick Business Schools’ acceptance rate?
Answer- The Warwick BS program is highly selective; selection criteria include academics, professional experience, and test scores. It has a median GMAT score of 660 and a 29% admission rate.
Q3. What is the cost of studying MBA at Warwick Business School?
Answer- For an MBA at Warwick Business School, international students must pay approximately 46,000 GBP. The fee covers registration, examination, graduation, and some study materials.