Table of Contents
- BPP University London is the most trusted law school
- Key takeaways
BPP University London is the most trusted law school
The unique approach of BPP University London is to provide an academically rigorous education that is also grounded in practical application that is highly relevant to students, stakeholders, and the industry.
BPP University made history in September 2007 when it became the first publicly owned company in the United Kingdom to be granted degree-awarding authority.
BPP University was granted indefinite taught degree awarding powers (TDAP) in 2020 after the office established the new regulatory framework for students (OfS). The indefinite TDAP award, which took effect on September 1, 2020, recognizes the University’s academic integrity as a mature higher education institution with rigorous standards and academic governance.
It has approximately 21,000 students studying across 13 centers, eight locations across England, and online worldwide. 78% are full-time, with over 83% enrolled in post-graduate courses.
BPP was granted degree-awarding powers for the first time in 2007 and degree-awarding powers for an indefinite period in 2020. On August 8, 2013, BPP University College of Professional Studies was elevated to the status of the university and renamed BPP University. In November 2013, BPP was named ‘Higher/Professional Education Provider of the Year 2013’ by Education Investor magazine.
The company’s headquarters are at BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AA.
Its study centers are located in Abingdon, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, London, and Manchester. The law school is in Holborn, while the business school is in the city of London.
BPP closed its Liverpool campus in June 2018 and told all its students to continue their studies at the Manchester campus instead.
UCAS lists locations in London Shepherd’s Bush, BPP House on Uxbridge Road, Holborn, and Waterloo as of October 2022. Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Cambridge, Southampton, and Bristol are among the cities outside of London, as is the Rotherham, Doncaster, and South Humber NHS Trust.
All academic programs were developed in collaboration with employers and professional bodies, governments, international organizations, and development agencies to provide tertiary education globally. BPP tutors are a diverse group of industry professionals and experienced academics.
80% of all FTSE 100 companies receive training from the BPP group. Global clients of BPP include Ford, KPMG, Deloitte, Shell, and Vodafone. Over 500 companies pay for their employees to study at BPP.
BPP University is a UKVI highly trusted sponsor that provides effective visa assistance. BPP University’s students can also obtain work permits ranging from 10 to 20 hours per week, depending on the program of study.
BPP’s Business programs include a one-of-a-kind module that includes real-world work experience.
BPP provides courses and disciplines as given below
– Complete SQE Training
– SQE1 Preparation
– SQE1 Preparation (Self-study)
– SQE2 Preparation
Law Conversion courses
Barrister Training Course (BTC)
Master of Laws(LLM)
Professional Legal Training
– Professional Skills Course (PSC)
– Bar Transfer Test (BTT)
– Higher Rights of Audience (HRA)
Data & Technology
– Data Fundamentals
– Data Visualisation
– Digital Transformation
– Using Data for Decision-Making
Accountancy & Tax
– FRS 102 – A Comprehensive Refresher
– IFRS – A Comprehensive Refresher
– Corporation Tax Refresher & Update
– Charities SORP (FRS 102)
– VAT Refresher & Update
– International VAT & Customs Duties after Brexit
– CFO of the Future – Finance Leadership
– Accounting & Financial Analysis – Introduction
Leadership & Management
– Leading in a Changing Business Environment
– Teamwork for a Connected World
– Agile Thinking in a Changing Business World
– Analytical and Critical Thinking
– Emotional Intelligence
– Resilience and Wellbeing
– Creating a Customer-Centric Organisation
– Building Effective Coaching Skills
– CFA (Buy Online)
– CISI Capital Markets (Buy Online)
– CISI Investment Operations Certificate (Buy Online)
– CFQ (Buy Online)
– IMC (Buy Online)
– CISI Investment Advice Diploma (Buy Online)
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Fund Accounting
– Client Money & Assets (the CASS Regime)
– Project Finance – Introduction
– Valuation Techniques (with Valuation Modelling)
– Company Secretary – The Essential Guide
– Company Accounts – Introduction
– Venture Capital & Private Equity – Introduction
– Understanding the City
– The City & Financial Markets – Introduction
Nursing and Healthcare
Listed below are the UCAS Courses in 2022
- BSc Accounting and Finance, at Shepherds Bush
- MSc Accounting and Finance at Birmingham, Manchester, and Waterloo
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Birmingham, Manchester, and Waterloo
- Barrister Training Course at Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, and Holborn
- In June 2017, BPP got the ‘Bronze’ rank in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government initiative utilized to make teaching standards more transparent for students, with education institutions classified as ‘Gold,’ ‘Silver,’ or ‘Bronze.’
- Rank 2nd place against The Russell Group of 24 leading universities for postgraduates in highly skilled employment.
- BPP University ranks 4th overall and 2nd place against The Russell Group of 24 leading universities for Postgraduate Students in Employment in Highly Skilled Occupations.
- Hammad Azhar
- Afua Hirsch
- Jonathan Reynolds
- Krista Erickson
- BPP University provides an academically rigorous education that is also grounded in practical application, and it is highly relevant to students, stakeholders, and the industry.
- BPP study centers are located in Abingdon, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, London, and Manchester. Its law school is in Holborn, and its business school is in the City of London.
- All academic programs of BPP were developed in collaboration with employers, professional bodies, governments, international organizations, and development agencies to provide global tertiary education.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on BPP University London. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: University of Greenwich | 5 things you must know!
Q1. What is BPP University’s full form?
Ans- Business Professional People is the modernized full form of BPP.
Q2. Does the BPP University provide a work permit?
Ans- You can work while studying at BPP University, but only within the limits of your visa.
Q3. What are the BPP University fees for international students?
Ans- For international students, the BPP University fee is approximately £17,000. All students studying in the UK are also eligible for student loans and financial aid