Table of Contents
The renowned entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk says, ‘There’s not a single winner on earth that took it easy.’ Winners understand what it takes to be successful. They acknowledge the hard work required. Above all, they know how to bounce back from failure. They look for inspiration in all directions; be it by reading hard work quotes or taking a break, they do it all. And, so should you to regain focus.
You want to win like winners? Then do what winners do! At times, when you feel lost and drained, know that it is time to pause, reflect and soak up all the motivation lying in words.
Because, it doesn’t matter who you are or what you do; everyone needs some fresh motivation from time to time. And so, we’ve compiled the best hard work quotes to give you the push that you need.
We have divided this list into 4 categories:
|Hard Work Quotes|
|Work Hard in Silence|
|Positive Attitude-Hard work quotes|
Hard work Quotes
Today, students have a lot to handle besides their studies. If you are feeling a bit overwhelmed thinking about your career etc., these hard work quotes might help. Alternatively, you can listen to motivational speeches, podcasts, or watch movies to give you the perspective you need.
1. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – General Colin Powell
2. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
3. “To win, you have to swim upstream early onand that requires hard work and long hours. There are no shortcuts.” – Clara Shih
4. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point.” – Eric Thomas
5. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them” – Ann Landers
6. “Don’t just set out to do a good job. Set out to do such a good job that the living, the dead, or the unborn couldn’t do it any better.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
7. “There is no substitute for hard work, 23 or 24 hours a day. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance.” – Cesar Chavez
Quotes-Work hard in silence
When you focus on what you need to do and work hard towards it, sooner or later, you will succeed. The more you believe in your actions regardless of the result, the more it will motivate you to become better. Here are a few work-hard in silence quotes to help you focus on your dream.
1. “If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
2. “The difference between try and triumph is just a little oomph!” – Marvin Phillips
3. “I attribute my success to this- I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
4. “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” – Peter Drucker
5. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”.” – Frank Ocean
6. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
7. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
We hope these work hard in silence quotes inspire you to focus on your dreams, work towards achieving those, and rise like a phoenix.
Positive Attitude-Hard work quotes
Having a positive attitude on your journey to make your dream a reality makes all the difference. Take a look at these positive attitude hard work quotes to get some inspiration.
1. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
2. “A sign of a hard worker is one who works without complaint.” – Sarah Price
3. “To succeed, work hard, never give up and above all, cherish a magnificent obsession.” – Walt Disney
4. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
5. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.” – George Bernard Shaw 6. “When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.” – Steve Pavlina
7. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
Some success quotes
A brilliant example of achieving great things with hard work is Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad. A great mentor and an idol for many students, he did not take intelligence for granted. He continued to strive to be better. Here are 5 hard work success quotes by him to get you inspired.
1. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in the second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
2. “Confidence and hard work are the best medicines to kill the disease called failure. They’ll make you a successful person.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
3. “Without your involvement, you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
4. “If you want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
5. “All birds find shelter during the rain, but an eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
We have numerous living examples of young entrepreneurs who have achieved success through their hard work and perseverance. Let’s look at a few hard work success quotes by Mark Zuckerberg.
1. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” – Mark Zuckerberg
2. “If things aren’t breaking then you’re not moving fast enough. People learn by making mistakes.” – Mark Zuckerberg
3. “In a world that’s changing so quickly, you’re guaranteed to fail if you don’t take any risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
So, there you have it-some hard work quotes to get you going through tough times. Remember, it is okay to feel demotivated while handling studies, jobs, careers, etc. what matters is how you face the fears and pick yourself up. If you feel we can add anything else here or have some thoughts, comment below or reach out to us!
Till then, stay motivated!
Q 1. How can I motivate myself after trying various things and failing over and over again?
Answer- Motivation is the element that needs to be combined with constant hard work to achieve success. Identifying the key factors that are causing an obstruction is important. Try listening to motivational stories or read hard work quotes to get inspired.
Q 2. What is the one step that I can take to move closer to my goal?
Answer- Get rid of any distractions and identify the one thing that works best for you. This could include reading hard work motivational quotes or pep-talking yourself to perform better.
Q 3. What is the one piece of advice that can work best to achieve my dream?
Answer- Work hard today so that when you are 50 years old and look back at your life, you won’t have any regrets. Seize the day and work hard while you still can!